The Kingdoms Of Heaven

The Kingdoms Heaven - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 28th Jul, 2008 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Jul, 2008 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

The Kingdoms Of Heaven

The Bible specifies many different levels of the Kingdom of Heaven. Where are they?
To understand this, draw a circle around a point which represents the Godhead. In the circumference of the circle draw a large amount of circles which pass throught the Godhead. The result is an outer sphere. This is the outerdarkness. The center of all the circles represent all our galaxies. Thus this entire part of the universe exists upon the sphere. The galaxies only exist a short distance from the surface.
If we draw a circle half the size of the first circle, we have the first heaven. If we draw a circle half that size we reach the second heaven. Thus we see that God is at the center and he is surrounded by his heavens. then comes the Earth's and finally the outer darkness.

All these areas are separated from each other. Gods energy fields transverse everything so that we live within the mind and body of God.

This galaxy will soon be gone. The black hole at the center of this galaxy already exploded. Antimatter protons and electrons form a lake of fire which will destroy this Earth. Everything will be erased in the not too distant future.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2008 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Heaven Kingdoms The

An interesting picture you paint but on what information is drawn? Whose thesis is this yours? Your concept is interesting please do elaborate.

3rd Jul, 2008 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

The Kingdoms Of Heaven Revealed Bible The

I have been working on God and the Universe since 1981. At that time an ancient Rabbi came through my basement wall and gave me a job to do. Over the years I have studied what the Rabbi told me. I tried to understand. Yet it was to be a lifetime job. New revelations came from time to time. In 2006 my errors were pointed out to me. Then two weeks ago, the final correction came into my mind while I slept.
Most of my work is scientific. For example the gravitational constant is
G = K (Mp +Me) Mp / 8 QQ. Thus God gave me the Dot-wave Unified field theory to present to mankind.
As a child I used to draw the structure of God and the Universe without understanding it. I always spoke to God and God always spoke to me.

3rd Jul, 2008 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Heaven Kingdoms The

I must run but thanks for the response it shed light on the formulation of what you have done. I was curious as you time line is open which makes sense as we are not to know the exact time but just that it is near or far. It seems you have not been alone in this study I take it from you words you practice the Jewish faith also. Seems fitting he would come to one of his chosen people.

28th Jul, 2008 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Heaven Kingdoms The

From a Christian perspective, Christ stated he has many mansions that he has prepared for those on earth.

John 14: 2
  2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Now if these mansions are "kingdoms" of heaven could there not be differing areas based on a persons mortal life.

Paul also talks of three heavens.

2 Cor. 12: 2
  2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

Could this imply that there is a 1st heaven and a second heaven if there is a third, or more specifically differing kingdoms of heaven?

> TOPIC: The Kingdoms Of Heaven

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,