Geekfreak Introduction

Geekfreak Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Feb, 2016 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2016 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Geekfreak Introduction
A Friend

Geekfreak Introduction

I've dabbled in the world of 3.5e a couple of times, and I have a deep love for Role playing games. I'm looking to play online with a great group of adventurers, as my real life has me too busy to sit down and play a long campaign with anyone. I look forward to adventuring with anyone and everyone in the near future!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2016 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Geekfreak

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2016 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Geekfreak Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Geekfreak! The Dungeon Master that handles Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 is taking on characters. Make sure to create and post yours here: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2016 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,534
Flag Posts: 9,400
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 40.6%
[+] Gain: 719.97 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Geekfreak

Nice to have some more geeky divas on here. I happen to be in the same campaign you're looking to join so we might bounce up at some point.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2016 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Geekfreak Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Geekfreak

Great! It is always nice to meet up with a fellow female geek! I look forward to adventuring with you!

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2016 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,534
Flag Posts: 9,400
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 40.6%
[+] Gain: 719.97 FP
Charm: 159

Geekfreak Introduction

Don't forget to create your character and post it in the character creation thread (See Support's link) so you can join in the party as soon as possible.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2016 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Geekfreak Introduction
A Friend

Geekfreak Introduction

Hello geekfreak. I have a 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons game going currently that can always use characters. The more the better and the more likely that the party will survive. Just roll up a character. IF you need any help let me know and I will assist you in any way you like. I do make the players random roll height, weight, hair, and eyes. So when making a character please include two d100s a d20 and a d12. Thanks.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2016 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Geekfreak Introduction
A Friend

Geekfreak Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I'm so confused. I can't find the character information I made already, even though it says I created one, and I can't figure out how to post it! I'm not even sure how any of this works, does the Dungeon Master post in one place, and the party replies in another? And is there a third thread for something else? Help!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Geekfreak Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,