Lt. Choi Won't Lie for His Country

Lt Choi Won' T Lie Country - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Oct, 2009 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Democracy Now! Blog
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2009 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Political Agenda Based News

Lt. Dan Choi doesn't want to lie. Choi, an Iraq war veteran and a graduate of West Point, declared last March 19 on 'The Rachel Maddow Show,' 'I am gay.' Under the military's 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell regulations, those three words are enough to get Choi kicked out of the military. Choi has become a vocal advocate for repealing the policy, having spoken before tens of thousands of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people and their allies at last Sunday's National Equality March in Washington, D.C.
Source: Democracy Now! Blog

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2009 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Country His Lie Wont Choi Lt

I have served with gay members of the military. I know that they were in the military to serve our country and not to pick up on people. I think the military should allow gays to openly serve in our military. We already have women serving. I have no problems with it.

> TOPIC: Lt. Choi Won't Lie for His Country

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,