A Walk On The Wild Side

A Walk Wild Side - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 7th Jul, 2008 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2008 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

A Walk On The Wild Side
A Friend

A Walk On The Wild Side

This sounds unbelievable but I assure you it is true word for word.

I woke up Sunday 14th 2002 my friends and I had aranged a day trip to chester zoo. On the way there we stopped for a quick drink in a near deserted service station, we had our drinks and headed back to the car. Dave my college buddy said I've got a bad feeling about this however we ignored him as it was like his favorite saying. We got in the car and started to drive off down the service ramp when a lorry came bolting up the other way and collided with us clipping the right hand side. (drivers side in England) This sent us spinning for about 400m. when we stopped we were all fine, in fact we were asking each other if we were all right for about half an hour. Started back toward the service station from which we had just emerged. We got there only to find that the lorry that hit us had not only disappeared but the service station was closed. This shocked us all as we just had a drink there. So confused we started to think about what to do. We decided to phone the police and Greg got out his phone to do this and the signal wouldn't stick, almost flashing on and off. This had to be one of the worst days of our life by far. So now we're trapped in a deserted service station with no car, and no way of contacting anyone. We all decided to hike to the nearest phone on the motorway. When we got there we instantly phone the police as just as dave hung up a car skidded off and missed us by inches. We all just started laughing, at least someone was having the same sort of day.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jul, 2008 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Side Wild The Walk A

An entertaining experience, it is also interesting that as a soldier you put this as a 'near death' experience over combat time where you are probably closer to death?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Walk On The Wild Side
A Friend

A Walk On The Wild Side Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Well I am still in training and this is the closest I've come to a near death experience. It may not seem much now but at the time it was a nightmare I assure you. Hopefully this is the closest I will come to a near death experience in my life though somehow I doubt it very much.

> TOPIC: A Walk On The Wild Side

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,