Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review - Page 4 of 5

As of right now, we are still waiting on Malcolmshaw - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 9th May, 2016 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 
21st Apr, 2016 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review - Page 4

1. I will try to post at the minimum once a day and I hope that my players will do the same
2. Preferably we won't have that problem, but in the rare case that it happens, I will assume control and act them out as an NPC. And role play them out as "They had to leave" or simply killing them off if they decide to leave for good.
3. I will try to be descriptive as possible when explaining general settings and scenes.
4. A "Medieval" style architecture, social rank, and technology

And to your last question maybe an image of a PokeGear if you can find one that we're allowed to use without backlash from Nintendo.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2016 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign RPG Mon Dittos

So really the 'Mon is just a familiar of the humanoid Character or is the 'Mon the main Character with the humanoid as secondary (Handler)? This is important in how I establish the Character Sheet as I need to know who occupies the in Character part.

22nd Apr, 2016 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

The 'Mon is a "Summon" controlled by the humanoid by verbally or telepathically giving commands to control. The 'Mon will always listen to it's controller.

22nd Apr, 2016 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Review Campaign RPG Mon Dittos

'Mon Enhancements

As mentioned: here, your Role-playing Game is ready to go. You don't have the Avatar choice you selected, I rather not go there, but you do have three from which you can choose.

Players, will have pseudo monsters they can select as their Avatar since this is what makes this Role-playing Game unique.There is lots more to add however thus far 30 monsters are now enabled. The other things currently available: Symbols, Guardians, etc.

As I get time I will add the following:

1. 'Mon Styles
2. Body choices for Characters which will surround the trainer
3. 'Mon choices for Guardians.

25th Apr, 2016 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign RPG Mon Dittos

Just out of curiosity, why Dungeons & Dragons ? Why not use your own system of considering those creatures are kind of modern in nature?

26th Apr, 2016 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review

I feel like it's fun and easy to work with as everyone understands how to play it. And to be honest, the only other system I have experience using is GURPS.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review - Page 4

Ditto, what's happening with this Role-playing Game? I just looked and its going to be a week with no updates to it. You may want to look over these Threads:
* Dependable Game Master / Dungeon Master
* Game Masters: How To Recruit Players For Your Role-playing Game
* Game Master's Schedule Or Stop Waiting On Slow Players Guide

9th May, 2016 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

As of right now, we are still waiting on Malcolmshaw to post his starting 'Mons stats. Unless Morfeas dosent mind with a one player game I cannot start the game untill I know what he is going to use.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,