Demicafatali Introduction

Demicafatali Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Apr, 2016 - 2:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2016 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am moderator, or game master if you prefer, who is looking for new players. A lot of those I currently have are getting busier and busier, and many of us have been typing with each other for a decade now so new blood is always reinvigorating. I've been running online role-plays since 2000 and it is something I truly love to do. Though, those who are interested need to be responsible as I do require at least 2 posts a week so no players are left hanging.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2016 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Demicafatali

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Sci-Fi Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game / Comic Reviews

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2016 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Demicafatali Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi DemicaFatali, Did you come looking for players to join a live group, another site or to be a Game Master here. If you were looking to play in one of the Role-playing Games, which system are you interested in?

> TOPIC: Demicafatali Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,