Flavoured Tobacco

Flavoured Tobacco - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Jul, 2008 - 6:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Should it be banned?
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Flavoured Tobacco

Flavoured Tobacco

Call to ban sweet smoking additives

The Health Ministry has been ordered to investigate urgently flavoured tobacco and products to make cigarettes taste of fruit.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4610849a11.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

Flavoured Tobacco
A Friend

Tobacco Flavoured

People who smoke will smoke anyway. I understand that that making fruit flavoured tobacco may seem like encouraging people to smoke however, Its just there to offer that other option. If you are going to do something anyway you would want to use the best wouldn't you? As in this instance flavoured tobacco might seem like the best to most people. As a smoker myself I don't use flavoured tobacco however I have no objections to it.

Reconcile Edited: whiteligher on 8th Jul, 2008 - 8:05am

8th Jul, 2008 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Flavoured Tobacco Health & Special Psychology

I don't get this, whats the use of flavoring it if the smoke is going to be just as bad. It actually gives people around the false sense of thinking that its OK.

9th Jul, 2008 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Tobacco Flavoured

I can't imagine it tastes that good. And I doubt it will make much of a difference. Either people are going to smoke or they are not. Those that will give this passing fad a try are those who are going to be smoking anyway.

> TOPIC: Flavoured Tobacco

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,