When Christ Knocks

When Christ Knocks - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 13th Sep, 2008 - 7:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Jesus Knocking
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

When Christ Knocks

When Christ Knocks

"With all the strength of my soul I testify that our Heavenly Father loves each one of us. He hears the prayers of humble hearts; He hears our cries for help. . . . His Son, our Savior and Redeemer, speaks to each of us today: 'Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him' (Revelation 3:20). "Will we listen for that knock? Will we hear that voice? Will we open that door to the Lord, that we may receive the help He is so ready to provide? I pray that we will."
Ref. (Thomas S. Monson, "Mrs. Patton--the Story Continues," Ensign, Nov. 2007, 24)

When Christ Knocks
When Christ Knocks (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2008 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Knocks Christ When

Often when we are going through trials and need Him most we often feel He has forsaken us. This is a reminder that He is always near and will be there for us if we but ask. Sometimes, because I have faltered in my life, I do not feel I am worthy of His love and comfort. Yet He has never failed me. He has always been there for me in my time of need. I have never had a prayer unanswered. In my darkest hours He has sheltered me from the storms and brought light to my tormented soul.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2008 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

When Christ Knocks
A Friend

When Christ Knocks Studies Doctrine Mormon

Revelation 3:20, is a good scripture. I like it because it justifies why we knock on doors.

> TOPIC: When Christ Knocks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,