Purpose Of Point Of View

Purpose Point View - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Jul, 2008 - 12:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Purpose Of Point Of View
A Friend

Purpose Of Point Of View

Everything depends on a point of view. Good and evil are based on a point of view. Sometimes altruism is good, sometimes selfishness is good, and vice versa. The point is, even point of view has a point of view. Read about existentialism, and you will find all kinds of stuff about it.
My point of view is very broad, I usually side with good and evil, depending on the situation.

Your point of view influences everything you believe in, including your faith. There is no point. Nothing is absolute. Everything can be argued for. No point is correct. Your point of view is correct to you, but might not be correct to someone else.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Purpose Of Point Of View
A Friend

View Point Purpose

Yes it is all good or evil depending on your point of view. I find it interesting to debate about what is truly good or evil from one point of view to another. Some times it is hard to look at others points of view ut if you can do it you can see the world from a whole nother perspective.

> TOPIC: Purpose Of Point Of View

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,