Megamilove Introduction

Megamilove Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th May, 2016 - 10:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2016 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 2
Flag Posts: 5
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.0%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Megamilove Introduction

Greeting everyone.

First of all, My mother language is not English and yes, as you guess, I am unskilled English. But well, I have just found Matrix Role-playing Game - Oops. If I can not any Abbreviated words, surely Role playing Game. And I said "Awesome" and join it. Before my experience, I found some Matrix Role-playing Game site, but almost site was died or something like.

But well, I found it and I am very exciting now. Also, I will try to I will have got more interesting for other Role-playing Game game. I expect enjoy time here and nice meet to you, everyone. Thank you and Have a nice day
Best Regards,.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2016 - 8:47pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2016 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Megamilove

Are you the One?

If you have come for our Matrix based Role-playing Game known as "Plugged" then you will see the various instructions in the Plugged Role-playing Game Board. Under this same Board is Matrix Discussion based on the Trilogy - where the reality is not all that it seems. There is a menu that shows which Threads are specifically for the Plugged Role-playing Game and which are for the Trilogy.

This should give you a head start before you go down the rabbit hole:
* About Plugged Role-playing Game
* Plugged FAQ
* Plugged Screenshots
* Plugged Player Tips (You should ask any questions about Plugged here)

Now, we cater for mature SERIOUS players so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2016 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

Megamilove Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you very much, your answer! I will promise that learn about the game before I will start it and I will play mature and polite every time smile.gif.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2016 - 8:47pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2016 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Megamilove

Megamilove, welcome to International Discussions. Nice to have someone from South Korea here. The Plugged Role-playing Game has two formats: role-play and the interactive interface. Which one were you looking at entering? Also, there is lots of Matrix based Discussion there if that appeals to you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2016 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Megamilove Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Megamilove

I spent two years in South Korea back in the 80s. Welcome to the forums I hope you find many friends here.

Post Date: 1st May, 2016 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

Megamilove Introduction

Thank you for warmly welcome*smile* And I don't know I will doing well Role-playing Game posting, but I love both maybe. And I will try to learn and read at Matrix based Discussion.*smile*.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2016 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Megamilove Introduction

Megamilove, thanks for reporting the problem with Plugged. I am looking into it and as soon as I fix it I will post an Update in the Plugged Support Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 316
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.5%
[+] Gain: 515.95 FP
Charm: 15

Megamilove Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Megamilove welcome to the forums. Nice to see a South Korean. We had 4 South Korean cars so far and they are running better than the europeans. Pretty pleased with your country's quality production. I also did a presentation about the Songdo city, some weeks ago. I want to visit your country with my fiancée sometime.

Since you like Matrix games, I get that you are into cyberpunk genre?

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 10th May, 2016 - 10:06am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Megamilove Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,