Stormfont Introduction

Stormfont Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th May, 2016 - 1:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th May, 2016 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Stormfont Introduction
A Friend

Stormfont Introduction

Hey y'all. I'm mostly here for the Dungeons & Dragons, though I definitely will check out what the rest of this site has to offer when I finish my intro. I'm 16 years old, a girl, I live in California and my hobbies are Dungeons & Dragons, Yugioh, and Pokemon. I've only played 5th edition for Dungeons & Dragons, but I'm flexible. And I haven't played for very long either, only a few campaigns with the same group of friends. I look forward to joining this forum!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2016 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Stormfont

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 18th May, 2016 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Stormfont Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Stormfont! You're in luck because someone is looking to start a 'Mon / Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game and needs players. You can check the character creation bit here: Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e Character Creation Thread. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here and we will help you how we can.

Post Date: 18th May, 2016 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 216
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.7%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 6

Introduction Stormfont

Hey Stormfront, thanks for joining up. As Support mentioned, I am in the process of starting a Pokemon themed campaign here on the forum. And I am in need of players because as of now I only have two. We haven't really started because one of them just had a kid and is a little busy with life right now, but if you join up we can get started right away. Everything you need to know can be found in the Main game thread here and the Character Creation thread here
Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Jun, 2015 - 4:50am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Stormfont Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,