Yovana Ventura

Yovana Ventura - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Jun, 2015 - 9:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Yovana Ventura Fashion Model and once Justin Bieber's girlfriend?
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Yovana Ventura

Yovana Ventura

What's your review for the Latin fashion model Yovana Ventura?

Yovana Ventura
Yovana Ventura (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2015 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Ventura Yovana

Yovana Ventura has a big butt and most of her photos on instagram are about it and her fake sprayed on tan. She loves the spotlight and she knows how to own it. I don't know whats up with the relationship with Bieber and her but both of them are probably players.

10th Jun, 2015 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Yovana Ventura Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Megan you almost sound jealous. laugh.gif She has a great body and I've heard people call her the Latin Kim Kardashian. This is her on Instagram without all the skimpy stuff she normally shows.

Yovana Ventura
Yovana Ventura (Hover)

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2015 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Yovana Ventura
A Friend

Ventura Yovana

I do not think she looks that great. I am sure she is paying someone to try and keep her looking nice. I think she looks too flaky.

11th Jun, 2015 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Ventura Yovana

laugh.gif She does not quite meet your fancy huh? I've seen her without makeup and she looks good still. She does a lot of workouts but I think she overdoes it with her spray on tan, she doesn't need it. I'm wondering if she didn't have something done with her butt, its just too out there unless she is genetically 'gifted'.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2015 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Yovana Ventura
A Friend

Yovana Ventura

That is what I mean. Her back side looks fake and not in proportion to her front like most women are. It makes her look off and not in a good way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2015 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Yovana Ventura

That's the rumors, that she did some kind of implant but she says she is all natural and its the result of lots of working out at the gym. Hispanic women do tend to be a little more 'big' in that ares so maybe.

14th Jun, 2015 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Yovana Ventura Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The new standard on 'talent' is butt size no longer is it about singing, dancing or the fine arts.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Yovana Ventura

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,