Jasonbridges Introduction

Jasonbridges Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Jul, 2016 - 2:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi there single father in Wisconsin here. Used to be heavily into [Play By Post] Role-playing Game now not so much. Problem being I've really put myself into two things work and my daughter doesn't leave a lot of time for socialization. So I saw this group on facebook figured I'd give it a try maybe meet some people have a few laughs.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Jasonbridges

Welcome New Member!

Thank you for becoming a Member. Please do start adding your thoughts to the topics in the Community. Remember if you need help then please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Jasonbridges Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi JasonBridges. Since you have time constraints have you tried the ROK II Role-playing Game? It allows you to play at your pace since it is Solo. Besides that what kind of topics interest you?

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2016 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have a 3.5 E Dungeons & Dragons and a original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game if you are interested. I am always willing to accept new members. Just go to the Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Play By Post Role-playing Games.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2016 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pick your genre and your system. Lots to choose from, even 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons if you are interested.

> TOPIC: Jasonbridges Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,