Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 25 of 88

If it matters, Corren also understands Dwarvish… - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Nov, 2016 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 88 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 25

That is a good point. She is doing it to help her friends. She isn't going to risk very likely death for the priest however. Zinna has a very low regard for him and the church right now. She could get used to this matriarchal society. Carrick is in trouble *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna should definitely try to smooth things over with the elf. Exactly what she aims for is up to her. She could try to "Advance the objective," or she could simply explain how our group works and try to get us out with our hides intact. I look forward to seeing what transpires.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ah, Kyr is a fellow WoT fan! I like Mat too, he's fun. tongue.gif

Back on topic though, looks like a good attempt, we'll see how well it is received.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Nov, 2016 - 2:47am

1st Nov, 2016 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Page 25 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Side note, if Delgar (Malek) does not wish for Carrick to know that he understands dwarvish, that is fine. I only put that in there in case you wanted know what he was saying as I saw on your character sheet that you speak dwarvish.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

That brings up something else. I picked up Celestial and Orcish as my extra languages. The former is appropriate I think, but the latter was because I thought it would come in handy. It still might, but it has since occurred to me that it is more than a little unlikely for Leo to have either opportunity or motive to learn it at all.

Suggestions on a suitable replacement? (Other than Elvish, as we've already established he's a dunce as far as they're concerned.).

P.S. It still seems weird to know multiple languages as a low Int character. Too used to Int being the be all factor for skills of that nature.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Nov, 2016 - 1:54pm

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Maybe gnomish or halfling? Ruling out the destroyer languages leaves those or dwarvish pretty much. Dwarvish would be a fun twist and could help you bond with Carrick. I can't remember if you have made it plain that he doesn't understand dwarvish or not.

Did you see the luck with Mat? Just mentioning his name causes Zinna to get the exact roll she needs *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 25

Aye, now don't abuse it too often or it won't work any more tongue.gif

As for dwarvish, I did mention something before about having trouble parsing Carrick's dialect. Probably overthinking this, but one wouldn't expect that if taught the language which produced said dialect.

I think I'll go with Halfling, he'd have more in common with that race I think than the gnomes.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

If it matters, Corren also understands Dwarvish… other than Common, that is it. I am hoping that we don't need to speak things that demons and such speak anytime soon…

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.