Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 27 of 88

QUOTE I presume that by Leo you mean either - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Nov, 2016 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 88 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 27

Welp, Leo would insist on at least asking Corren before leaving. Pretty sure he would confirm for the Father that the group isn't splitting up, at least not yet.

Regardless of what the rest do, as suggested before Leo's not leaving the Father to his own devices unless directly ordered to or otherwise given no choice.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

We have been given permission to continue on, to see if we can help against the Bloody Axe orcs. That gives us a chance to continue with or primary objective, so we stick together. The orders we have are to keep the Father safe to allow him to try to spread the Word, and we can do that, so on we go, together.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok, I'm just trying to get clarification before I post. The father went on by himself. Sir Leo and Malek stayed with us. We are going in the direction the elves departed in, not following the father. If any of these are wrong please let me know.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 27 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Not quite, check the last two posts on the page before this one, I was confused as well. Since Corren would indicate the Defenders are still on board, the Father is sticking around until the horses are retrieved. At least for now, everyone is staying together. Though at this rate one must wonder for how long.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Nov, 2016 - 9:51pm

3rd Nov, 2016 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Quick setting update regarding the faith of the Maker:

There are two sacred texts of the Imperial Church. One is known simply as The Codex of Worship; it is a large tome that details religious rites and rituals used by the Church for most occasions. The other is actually a series of writings by early church fathers and scholars known as the Codex of Light which consists primarily of moral teachings and norms of behavior. The writings are considered to be inspired by the Maker though written by man. Sometimes the two are combined to form one fairly massive book that simply combines the names and is referred to as the Codex of Light and Worship.

Most priests and clergy carry a compacted and combined Codex of Light and Worship that consists of all of the documents of the Codex of Light but only a select number of rites and rituals from the Codex of Worship deemed essential for religious observances "In the field."

4th Nov, 2016 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

In regard to Carrick having a "Contact" in Durmista, you said not so much a contact but dealings with some of the elves as far as trading pelts etc. Not too much information beyond that, but unless you were opposed I could come up with a name for one of them in my next post? Didn't know how strongly you felt about controlling names of NPCs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2016 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 27

The Maker says...

In this case it would be acceptable for you to name the NPC and provide a brief physical description but personality, background, etc should remain with the Dungeon Master. You are correct in that this NPC is not a Contact per se, but more of an acquaintance or someone that Carrick would have had at least some dealings with on account of his trade, but his overall disposition would be neutral or indifferent to start.

Occasionally I will ask a player to participate in the development of an NPC, like coming up with a name, description, or quirk and players are free to bring up ideas for NPCs in the support thread but they do need to be approved before they are made canon in the Main Thread.

16th Nov, 2016 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

The Maker says...

international QUOTE
I presume that by Leo you mean either Corren or Carrick, as those were the pair to scout ahead.

I don't believe either of them speak orc; it was intended for Leo because even though Corren and Carrick are closer (With Carrick being within 50 yards) it was assumed that the rest of the party was less than a quarter of a mile behind which is why Leo might be able to pick up some words here and there but not any real detail regarding what the orc is saying. On the other hand, given that the party is in the forest and the acoustics may not be very good with the trees and foliage absorbing some of the sound its also possible that Leo hears only a distant and muffled voice with no details whatsoever. I guess even Carrick, without knowing what was said exactly, would understand the basics of what is happening and that these orcs are preparing to march.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.