Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 29 of 88

I do apologize, I had a vision in my head - Page 29 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Nov, 2016 - 3:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 88 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 29

For future reference, can you point me to something that describes how to link to another post, please?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

This is about to get really interesting. We lost the initiative of the battle to the orcs and we are split up. In addition we have someone shooting poison darts from hiding *smile* it looks very promising.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Nov, 2016 - 7:33pm

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Quick question… I am planning on having Corren move behind the orc or goblin that is the furthest to the rear of the mob and attack. Does his current stealth roll still hold, or should I roll again? If it still holds, then the attack definitely has advantage…

21st Nov, 2016 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 29 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

I think the previous stealth roll should still stand as the situation has not changed that dramatically, in fact it probably works more against the orcs as not only are the orcs and goblins making excessive noise but Corren will now be coming up behind them as well.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

This got hairy fast. At our level that bunch could roll over our party had we twice the numbers. Just not quite enough in regards to crowd control. Trying to kite them about a bit and bleed their numbers away before engaging directly, but there are too many ways this can go wrong. It sounds like we have some archer support, which will help immensely, but they may be even more of a threat if those darts are an indication.

Edit: Wow, apparently the dice really didn't want me to contribute much to this fight. Out of ten attack rolls, I got 2 nat ones, and only one roll that I'm sure is a hit.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Nov, 2016 - 5:17am

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh, perhaps actually adding my prof bonus would help. Dungeon Master, all those attack rolls of mine should be 2 higher. Can't believe I actually forgot that.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Nov, 2016 - 9:17pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 29

The Maker says...

Daishain, you’re throwing a lot of dice rolls at me and changing up your actions which is forcing me to go back and forth between two pages to sort everything out and figure out which rolls to use. I understand you are trying to clarify what your intent is based on new information but it is throwing me off a little bit.

For everyone: If you have already rolled an attack but then change your action slightly I will use the first set of rolls; for example the hoof attack for Leo’s mount I used the first roll on page 57, then another roll was made on page 58. The rolls on page 58 were not used for this round). Try not to post actions or make rolls too far in advance because the situation can change fairly quickly from one round to the next and you may want to change your action, but by doing so I have to go back through and sort everything out.

I also understand that it’s difficult to wait but if the person who is before you in the initiative order has not posted please do not post your actions until after they have posted because, again, it forces me to have to sort out the posts and put them in order. The exception to this is if it has been at least 48hrs since my my last post indicating that they need to take action.

You do not have to wait for me to post the results of the actions taken by the player ahead of you in initiative before posting your actions; just allow those ahead of you to post first to help me keep things in order (Hope that makes sense). Thanks.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2016 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 29

I do apologize, I had a vision in my head of the battle playing out. But that one missed factor threw me for a loop.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.