Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 30 of 88

No use all of us dying here though. At least - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Nov, 2016 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 88 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 30

Two queries:
-We did not get a chance to long rest after the ankheg fight correct? Just confirming for the sake of what resources yet remain.
-You did not seem to include a smite effect on my last turn. In the perhaps unlikely event I'm still standing for the next one, is that still available?

I have to say, poor Zinna, someone's determined to keep her on the ground.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Nov, 2016 - 12:04am

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

You had an opportunity for a short rest after that encounter. Looking back I did calculate that round incorrectly; but your bonus attack action only does a d4+Strength bludgeoning damage rather than a d10 but I didn't include the smite because the standard attack and bonus attack was enough to kill the orc and the smite would have been wasted (Though the roll on the bonus damage would have had to have been a 4). We will call it as is and you can save the smite for the next round if Leo is still standing.

international QUOTE
I have to say, poor Zinna, someone's determined to keep her on the ground.

So it would seem *evil smile* though I will say she is not the only one being targeted.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thank you for the sympathy Daishain. I failed it yet again. Sorry. I was going to try to help you with what I could. She has had a rough time on this adventure. She was never even wounded in the first one. I hope we survive this encounter. I feel as you do. Our characters in both games are in almost the exact same situation.sad.gif.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 30 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Aye, thank you for trying. Too bad the pally save aura doesn't come online this soon, you'd have passed with just a little nudge. biggrin.gif.

Unfortunately, even if Leo was in a position to notice and try to do something about it now, he's completely tapped out of LOH reserve at the moment.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:04pm

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Wow. That was a terrible round. It at least one of us doesn't die I will be shocked. I think the three (Two really since Zinna is no help currently) of us that took the charge will not last much longer barring a miracle of some sort. Carrick and Corren can get away plus Malek at least. We might be rolling new characters soon. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Nov, 2016 - 10:48am

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Indeed, someone seems to want Zinna alive, they might intervene enough to pull her out, but Leo's probably going down for the count this round. Mradoric can run away for a while, but unless something distracts them from chasing, he'll still be easily in sight of the orc hoard when he runs out of ki and they become faster than he is once more.

I was really sorry to see that Heroism spell vanish thanks to those bastards with the poison darts, it could have kept me going another 2 rounds at the current rate of HP loss. More likely just one more, but still.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 30

Yeah, I bet you wish we still had Malek around… this is going to get worse before, or even IF, it gets better.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 28th Nov, 2016 - 5:31pm

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

No use all of us dying here though. At least he can warn the village. If he had stayed the orcs could have killed him pretty quickly. We shouldn't have made our stand here. The only advantage we had was mobility with our horses. We could have led them on and spread them out. Instead we played right into their hands. If somehow we survive this Zinna is going to be very irate with young Mradoric for not following the plan. Corren and Carrick are at least in position to get away once the goblins are taken care of. This is very fitting for Sir Leo. Fighting a suicidal heroic last stand against overwhelming odds to save a village. You can't find a much better way for a paladin to die than that. Hopefully he doesn't die or any of us for that matter.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Nov, 2016 - 5:39pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.