Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 35 of 88

Giant spider! Really Aeric? If it - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2016 - 11:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 88 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 35

To reuse a phrase, take heart woman tongue.gif

I doubt Aericsteele would put you in that situation with no chance at all. I suspect their ritual will take enough time for you to find an opening and/or for us to catch up.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Dec, 2016 - 6:45pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The ritual maybe something they do to learn more about humans and will leave you with more knowledge about the elves or even mark you in way that will tend to make other elves treat you in a more friendly manner. Go with the flow and see what happens before you give up smile.gif.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm not giving up. She will fight. Maybe she can get away. If not she will have to go with the flow at that point. Zinna isn't the type to just surrender without a fight. Thanks for your encouragement on two characters now. I'm sorry. All of my characters are having difficult times right now *smile* I'll take heart.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Dec, 2016 - 7:15pm

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 35 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

It is also possible that time-wise you are way ahead of us. Maybe you are still out cold while we are waking up. We might be able to get to you just in the nick of time…

7th Dec, 2016 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Oh, yes, I am aware (Out of game) that Carrick was the only one to apparently see Zinna's captors, however, he is not yet aware that no one else saw that. Especially with everyone talking about going and finding her, he may just believe that the rest of the group saw what he saw and is awaiting a plan of action. If it becomes apparent, which it is seeming to be as the elves are needing him to translate, Carrick will eventually realize that the group is unaware of exactly who took the bard.

So, before I post in the main thread, Aeric, was Carrick able enough to recognize that they were illiosani, or not? If not, I may have another angle in trying to decipher it.

Also, just because I want to know, is there an orc body in the pile that looks like the brute Carrick went melee with before being overcome? smile.gif.

7th Dec, 2016 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Maker says...

I think it would be reasonable for Carrick to have deduced that the Illiosani may be the culprits given that the Lighthair tribe is called such due to their generally light colored hair while the elves that took Zinna had somehwhat darker hair similar to the Illiosani that the party encountered earlier.

Sorry, but the orc that Carrick fought does not appear to be among the dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2016 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 35

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Dang! Oh well. Guess Carrick just got new adversary, and side quest; "Kill the one that got away… "
Ha!

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 35

Giant spider! Really Aeric? If it wasn't bad enough already. You are trying to give Zinna long term mental issues. It bothers me just reading about it. Spiders. Ugh. sad.gif.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.