Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 38 of 88

Absolutely you can pass this to Malek it makes - Page 38 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Dec, 2016 - 3:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 88 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 38

Paul, I agree with that assessment, I would have suggested that we have trackers taking turns through the night with the rest catching up in the morning, but as we apparently only have one tracker skilled enough…

Aeric, you did mention it, and it was easy enough to assume. I was asking after how much the path they took and we're now following actually changes direction. If it is pretty much a straight line to where we need to go, skipping large sections of tracking may be possible by following the last known course at a fast pace for a bit, then casting about to be sure the trail is still heading that way.

P.S. From the loot obtained from the orcs, any chance of a set of nonclanky light or medium armor close enough to Leo's size? He's enough of a detriment to stealth missions as it is without having disadvantage on such rolls, and going defensively naked is probably not a good idea either.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Dec, 2016 - 5:17am

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2016 - 9:00am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Yeah, exhausted levels do get progressively more harsh, but again, that's just me playing Carrick in wanting to keep going and risk it to try to make up lost time. But as stated before, he is willing to go along with the group's decision.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Please be careful guys. I would hate for the group to be captured and feed the trees as well. They would love Carrick for that I assume since they targeted him with poison as well. I wish I was in a position to help when the group arrives. From the looks of it barring some outside assistance before you arrive it is highly doubtful. I do appreciate Carrick wanting to press on though. He is a good friend.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 38 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Does the Dungeon Master need Perception checks from everyone? I hate posting and rolling if it is not necessary.

15th Dec, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

I will not need perception checks this time. There will not be an encounter while the party camps.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2016 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hey Delgar, did we ever decide on whether or not Malek and Leo know each other from before? We just missed a good chance to expand on that either way, but others will come.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2016 - 3:26am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 38

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Not that I don't appreciate all the opportunities to help world-build and you allowing our characters' thoughts and experiences add more depth to the story, but I feel I must pass on this one. Carrick got to basically create the "Mint" for the currency and brought dark dwarves into the lore.
I know you said mostly dwarves and elves would have encountered Kenku, however I don't feel Carrick would have much more knowledge on them outside of like rumors and the such. As such, I think this would fall into the area of a much more "Learned" individual than Carrick, and so if you would allow it, I'd like to pass the lore check to Malek (Delgar), seeing as he's a wizard and the such.

16th Dec, 2016 - 3:31am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 38

The Maker says...

Absolutely you can pass this to Malek it makes sense that a wizard might have some knowledge on this subject. The ball is in Malek'so court then if he wants to give it a go.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.