Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 41 of 88

I will make sure that is done. I think I already - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jan, 2017 - 4:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 88 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
29th Dec, 2016 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 41

The Maker says...

Every time I go to make an update post I manage to get interrupted. I'm working on it though and should get things rolling again soon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Hmm, this is getting very interesting. Sir Leo will certainly have some explaining to do. There is hope for Zinna at last! This fey patron actually helps with the storyline. It would have been very difficult for the group to free her without some outside help. Who knows how many Iliosani there are not to mention the giant spiders. I'm excited to see this all play out *smile*.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

The last post made by Delgar (Malek) was approximately one week ago. I sent a nag/warning approximately two days ago, and I've sent another one today. I understand the holidays may have interfered with everyone's ability to post regularly and so I am going to give some leeway here but the group is fast approaching a significant encounter and you need 'all hands on deck' so to speak, but in such significant encounters I am not going to try and incorporate the actions of an absent player's character. Be aware that death looms over Malek if I do not hear something from him in the next couple of days.

5th Jan, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 41 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Various sections of the SRD have been updated; the section regarding herbs has been updated to include some home brew rules on disease. Nothing is set in stone, however, and if anyone spots an issue or has any suggestions don't hesitate to bring it to my attention. The Faith and Religion section now includes some basic beliefs of the Illiosani and the Lighthair Tribes and will continue to be updated. A couple of new entries have been added in the Q&A portion of the Faith/Religion section as well.

The player contribution section has been updated and will include contributions made by players outside of this game. I've run this setting a few other times and some of my players from other campaigns have contributed and I felt it was important to give credit there rather than passing these things off as my own creative work.

I've added maybe a paragraph to the section on Magic and will continue to update. Remember that this is a collaborative world building effort any questions or suggestions regarding the setting may be presented in this Support Thread for review and discussion and your contributions will be added to the list. If I've left any contributions out please point them out to me so that I may add them.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Posting rolls for stealth and perception here in lieu of the main thread because naught has changed since my last post.

Hopefully his armor isn't going to become a liability shortly. (Need to stumble over a buttload of mithral somewhere so he can craft stealth friendly plate armor biggrin.gif).

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In response to the Dungeon Master's query, I think it is fairly safe to say we're still in single file. 10' isn't enough to truly spread out, its easier to bring someone forward or back down the tunnel if we aren't bunched up, and Corren has a very short distance to go if there does turn out to be need for him to block the passage with Leo or Mradoric.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jan, 2017 - 7:27pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 41

The Maker says...

Sorry I should have noted that Corren can make a Strength check to attempt to escape the web on his turn; Mradoric remember to mark off one torch from your inventory.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

I will make sure that is done. I think I already took one torch out of inventory.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.