Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 42 of 88

The original plan was for the spiders to try - Page 42 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jan, 2017 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 88 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 42

Oops, wrong die type on the glaive damage just now.

Looks like our precautions to avoid notice not only failed, but bit us in the rear.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jan, 2017 - 4:26am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

So if I read this correctly, Corren has used his action to break free. In that case, he will use his Bonus Action to Dash back towards the others, suffering an attack of opportunity I am sure.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Don't worry guys. Zinna is bringing Oomigig to "Help". I can't wait until the two groups meet up *smile* It should be interesting to see how they react to each other. Maybe we will have an orc and gnome join the group.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Jan, 2017 - 3:44pm

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 42 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

First gem activated, adds 1 to one of my lowest attributes. Chose to bump Dexterity from 10 to 11.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Clicked the wrong button and messed up Leo's rolls, trying again here.

There really should be a way to edit roll paramaters prior to the results being revealed.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Staggered by the fangs of the spider, Corren's breathing is a bit ragged when he reaches his friends, only to see them facing another of the spider-&-rider foes. He is thrilled to see Leo knock the rider from it, and apparently kill it. But the spider is still a threat, and he knows the one that attacked him will be right behind him. He drops the glowing stone and says to Carrick, "Another one right behind me… " and does his best to melt into the shadows created by the stone and torch. Once the pair chasing him arrive he intends to strike from behind.

Out of Character: : Bonus Action to Hide, then attack, hopefully with Advantage, or at least getting Sneak Attack damage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 42

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Ok, so quick "Above table" question that could lead to an in game conversation, but was the spider taking Malek away your way of letting us know that he probably isn't playing anymore? The reason I ask, again this part can be discussed in game, is that I placed hunters mark on that particular spider and thus can easily track him down for at least an hour, and because it did not die, I was not able to transfer it to any of the other foes, not that we really needed it. As well as Mradoric stating something about trying to go after him and his captor.

17th Jan, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 42

The Maker says...

The original plan was for the spiders to try a hit and run on the party, perhaps carrying off one at a time, and with Malek's involvement being sporadic he ended up presenting a good opportunity to see if a threat to the character would prompt a response. It's up to the party whether they want to pursue the spider or not. We'll see if Delgar responds, if not we may never know what happens to Malek.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.