Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 46 of 88

QUOTE what was that spell Lorilys his the - Page 46 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jan, 2017 - 4:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 88 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 46

Dang it! A great stealth role, only to have bad attack rolls, even with advantage! And great damage too.... Gr....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

It's hard to have it all come together. I like how Corren and Oomigig are working so well together. We might have a new team member *smile*.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think some of the other party members would be ever so slightly uncomfortable with that idea.

Like I said in the main, retrying the messed up dice rolls here.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 46 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I just noticed that Carrick and Corren aren't using their bless bonus. Leo cast it on you and it lasts one minute. I didn't see that his concentration was broken. Thought you might want to know. KNTORAN, don't forget that bonus D6 if you need it from bardic inspiration.

Aeric, would Zinna be able to tell that Oomigig used bardic inspiration yet? Mradoric hasn't used his and there is no other viable target for it other than Oomigig since the others have bless active. I'm not trying to use player knowledge for the character. Just curious if it would be noticed.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Jan, 2017 - 5:02am

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I never got around to casting that Bless spell. The fog rolled in prior to when Leo's turn would have come up, and we all used it to start running while we had the chance.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st Jan, 2017 - 5:08am

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh, I missed that. Thanks. I will cast it on Sir Leo then. She usually casts these on the fighter types.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 46

Aeric, I forgot to list bardic inspiration for Sir Leo in my post. I described it but didn't list it as an action.
Wow. This encounter is going a lot easier than planned most likely. It has helped that the elves are killing each other for us. That's a lot of critical failures *smile*.

31st Jan, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 46

The Maker says...

international QUOTE
what was that spell Lorilys his the two elves with?

Actually, Lorilys did not cast that spell (She's not a spellcaster). It is basically cloud of daggers with slightly different trappings if you will, using metal shards instead of daggers.

international QUOTE
This encounter is going a lot easier than planned most likely.

It probably will be fairly easy in the end, especially with Adsila and the elves being drawn down from the trees. I've actually debated whether I should allow NPC's and PC's to use the canopy of the trees to attack and move from because in truth moving around through a forest canopy like that is probably not very realistic (I understand its a fantasy game but still) plus trying to get a clear line of sight for ranged attacks without branches and such getting in the way would be very difficult as well if the person is tucked up into the canopy well enough that they are concealed. I hope the lack of challenge doesn't detract from the players enjoyment though.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.