Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 47 of 88

Yes, Carrick can apply hunters mark to Oomigig - Page 47 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Feb, 2017 - 3:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 88 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 47

What do you mean, "Lack of challenge"? After the last couple of encounters, having the bad guys fumble once or twice is refreshing. And they can still do some serious damage. I fear Adsila will hurt us on her next round… and I guess it was the mysterious person who created the fog that did the cloud of shards, then.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Oh it's fine. I've really enjoyed this adventure. Zinna is about to get freedom and revenge. It seems like she has been a prisoner forever. This battle is very satisfying. Daishain and Aeric, we should give Oomigig a chance if he wishes to join the party. I've learned in another game to judge by actions not by him being an orc *smile*.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Kresnik has learned that lesson, but I don't think Leo has yet biggrin.gif

He's not going to try taking off Oomigig's head unprovoked, but is liable to be quite reluctant to associate with the orc once common cause is no longer present.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 47 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I see Daishain. Zinna is much more likely to go along with that line of thinking than Jesla. The encounter might get more challenging next round. Enjoy the faerie fire while you can. Zinna will make an in character move next turn that isn't the wisest for her or the group.

31st Jan, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

The elf warrior stands between Leo and Adsila; if Leo wants to bypass the warrior he will provoke an attack of opportunity from the elf otherwise I can apply the attacks/damage to the elf instead. Which would you prefer?

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If Adsila's guard is right in front of her, should be able to strike her over the other elf's shoulder with the 10' reach, and smack him for good measure with the bonus action attack.

If they are not that close, it should be possible to get around him while staying out of reach.

If neither can be done for whatever reason, I'll go ahead and take on the guard, clear the way for the others. Not wasting a smite on him though.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st Jan, 2017 - 6:50pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2017 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 47

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

So, with the tension between the orc and Carrick, and the visible restraint that Oomigig is enduring not attacking the dwarf, could Carrick move his mark to the orc before he took off. Carrick wouldn't have taken that "Almost attack" lightly and would have responded in kind.

1st Feb, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 47

The Maker says...

Yes, Carrick can apply hunters mark to Oomigig for the remainder of the spells duration; there wasn't that much time between when Carrick cast it and where the characters are now so he would still have the better part of an hour left to the spell.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.