Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 48 of 88

Also, given that he's regretted the - Page 48 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Feb, 2017 - 11:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 88 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
1st Feb, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 48

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Ok, well I want to put this out there for all above table. Bear in mind I may still choose to do what Carrick would feel I just don't want to bog the game down or detract from anything with an added combat if the group doesn't feel it's going to propel the story:
Carrick is now aiming an arrow at Oomigig and transferred his mark to him and with the obvious provoke, Carrick is wanting to kill this orc.
1: if let go, he'll just rejoin his clan and continue on killing and pillaging.
2: orcs are, in Carrick's belief, of the destroyer and as such a blight on the land.
Thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren would say not to shoot him. I'd rather he get away now, since we're still a bit down. And maybe if (When) we run into him again, maybe we can use this as leverage to convince him to back down. But I won't stop you.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As much as he hates orckind, Leo wouldn't be comfortable with shooting him in the back, tack on the multiple people who promised that the orc could go freely, and he'd feel compelled to spoil the shot if nothing else. His word and the word of his companions are important to him.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Feb, 2017 - 6:36am

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 48 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna would probably go nuts. She gave him her word that he could go free if he helped. Without him helping her there is no way that she would have made it out. She has a sort of bond with him and Lorilys. They all experienced the horror of being prisoners of the Iliosani. Do what you feel is right for Carrick. Just know that Zinna will react as I feel she would as well.

1st Feb, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

international QUOTE
Mradoric will gather up the elves weapons, armor and valuables they may have.

Where is Mradoric going to store all that stuff for transport?

Here's what Mradoric would have found when he went through the stuff:

There were six elves each wearing the equivalent of leather armor although the armor actually appears to be made of some sort of plant-like material and green cloaks. They carried short swords, a dagger and longbows along with backpacks containing what one might expect from scouts. Each one had a quiver of arrows, though some had been used so maybe 80 arrows left. They did not carry coin or any type of currency.

Adsila was wearing leather armor as well, though hers appears to be a finer 'craftsmanship' she had a rapier that also appears to be finely crafted, finely crafted longbow and twenty arrows. She also had a pack that contained similar items to that carried by her scouts.

The armor worn by the elves is individually fitted, and from what you can tell they were crafted using unconventional methods and as such would be difficult to adjust to someone else unless the person doing the adjusting was familiar with that method of crafting.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Would Adsila's armor fit Zinna better? She gets disadvantage now for stealth due to her ill fitting armor. She has no money of any sort. I'm hoping to find armor that won't be a negative for her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 48

The Maker says...

Unfortunately, no, Adisla's armor would still apply disadvantage. But fear not, Zinna will not be without proper gear and weapons for much longer. This particular 'chapter' is winding down now and we are getting close to leveling up and having some down time.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 48

Also, given that he's regretted the lack of a long distance option twice now, Leo's liable to pick up one of those longbows. Doesn't have the Dexterity to be really good with the thing, but at least it can hit further than 30' out without disadvantage. He'd suggest that Zinna take Adsila's weapons for now.

His skill is blacksmithing rather than leatherworking, but does Leo think the material used in their armor would be useful enough as salvage for some other project to justify making an effort at retrieval? I guess I'm asking if there's some notable advantage of that stuff over actual leather.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Feb, 2017 - 11:28pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.