Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 49 of 88

Aeric, do Adsila's weapons have any - Page 49 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 88 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
2nd Feb, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 49

The Maker says...

I don't think Leo would see any notable advantage in salvaging the elven armor overall it appears to be equivalent to leather in most respects other than it seems that it is probably more comfortable than leather at least for the person it's fitted to but this doesn't translate into any sort of benefit mechanically speaking.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Figured that might be the case. It might have been a fun project to make horse barding from the gear of slain enemies, but its not worth it in this case. tongue.gif

Given the absence of time, not to mention a lack of carrying capacity, Leo'd recommend taking Adsila's armor to sell in addition to the other items I mentioned. Just leave the rest.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 12:46am

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna will follow Sir Leo's suggestion. She picked up Adsila's rapier, longbow and arrows. She also took her scout backpack and a green cloak. All other equipment and gold was left behind wherever the Iliosani placed it. Her character sheet will be updated accordingly now. I was waiting to see if she would be able to recover her gear on the way out.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 12:46am

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 49 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Much as I hate to ask, can Zinna use a longbow? I ask because I think rogues can not, without buying a feat first that is.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I didn't think she could. From reading the rules though it says a character can use a weapon even if they aren't proficient in it. She just won't get a proficiency bonus, just her Dexterity bonus. That's my understanding anyways.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Indeed, She doesn't get to add the +2 prof to the weapon's attack rolls, that's all. I'm thinking it is better than nothing, much like with Leo and his +0 Dexterity.

Bards do get rapier proficiency though, so that isn't an issue.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:18am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 49

Cool! That sounds like a good rule. Enjoy your new weapons! I admit I am jealous about the rapier…

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 49

Aeric, do Adsila's weapons have any bonuses since they are finely crafted? I was just hoping smile.gif. Thanks Paul.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:24am

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.