Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 50 of 88

I updated Carrick's inventory with - Page 50 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 88 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 50

Mradoric would take all the weapons and bows he could along with the arrows. If the others would allow he would place the armor and stuff on one of the horses. IF not then he would use of the backpacks to tie the stuff to and carry it.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2017 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

international QUOTE
do Adsila's weapons have any bonuses since they are finely crafted?

These weapons provide a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls but you won't know if they are magical without using something like detect magic.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aeric, would this long bow be suitable for Carrick? Since Adsila is more than a foot taller than him I was wondering if he could use it. If so Zinna would offer it to him. He is far more skilled with them than she is.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 50 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Is there any chance the elf we are following might know someone who could do a resurrection on brave Parsnip?

2nd Feb, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

international QUOTE
would this long bow be suitable for Carrick?

Carrick would be able to use the longbow, yes. Despite Carrick being short Dwarves are still considered to be Medium sized creatures so it should be fine.

The plan now, on my end anyway, is to wrap this part up; everyone will level up and the next chapter will begin at least a year later in-game time (I haven't decided on exactly how long yet). In the meantime most of the party will go check on the priest and find that he is doing fine; anyone in the party can choose to remain with him, return to Clear Creek, or do something else.

Zinna is going to be taken to Inasyah where she will be given the powers of a warlock and bound to the Archfey. Inasyah will provide Zinna with new equipment. I will cover much of this in an epilogue type post coming soon. I'm not necessarily going to role play the interaction between Inasyah and Zinna (Partly because that would be putting a lot of emphasis on the RP of a single character), but rather I will describe the overall meeting in the epilogue post and Zinna can describe her reactions and add some details to the interaction in her own epilogue post.

There was some talk of Leo adopting the Archfey as his patron as well but this wasn't developed a whole lot during the game so feel free to describe this process in your own epilogue type post if you want Daishain, or you could choose to have Leo remain a Paladin associated with the Maker.

You guys can have some interaction in the camp before we wrap things up as well and then after I post the overall epilogue each player can post one as well as it pertains to their character.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thought we'd have a little more time to develop that, this is fine though.

I had the Oath of the Ancients in mind for his third level subclass pick from the beginning. It fits with his ideals. The flavor is also very much elvish/fey oriented, with spells lifted from the Druid&Ranger list, and it is suggested that the tradition of the oath itself is handed down among those groups as well. Hence why I suggested something like this connection.

Leo doesn't have reason to abandon his faith in the Maker or his connections with the church at this time, especially in favor of a being he knows nothing about, but he's not adverse to learning more about/from Inasyah.

I think a reasonable scenario might be for him to pitch Martellus on the idea of acting as an emissary, in the interest of forging relationships here. Inasyah might not be keen on that excuse, but seems interested in Leo himself. Of course, the other reason Leo's interested in crossing the veil is to insure Zinna isn't changing one prison for another, but that's not something he'll readily express.

Sound appropriate?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Feb, 2017 - 9:38pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2017 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 50

The Maker says...

Sounds reasonable; and I think if Leo insisted on accompanying Zinna he would probably not be denied, especially since Inasyah has shown favor toward him. The primary reason that he wasn't invited was simply because while Zinna has basically pledged herself to the Archfey, Leo has not but it may be the opportunity to begin moving him in that direction.

3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 50

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

I updated Carrick's inventory with the new bow and a couple more quivers recovered from the elves to hold his now almost 60 arrows. Hope that's reasonable.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:02pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.