Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 6 of 15

Ok here she is. I believe that is everything. - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jul, 2016 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 15 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (15) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 6

Potentially seven.

KNtoran/Madoric
Paul/Corren
Brandon/Carrick
Skip/Aves
Alessand/Roland
Kyrroeth/Zinnathya
Malcolm/Krusk

Waiting on Aeric to give the ok on characters. He did mention that this would be for 4 to 6 players.

If anyone needs a hand with character sheet for the site, let me know. Any questions for or about your character and this site, let me know.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2016 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Yes, I would say that Aves and Carrick probably do know one another as we are both hunters/trappers. However, I've only moved to Clear Creek a little more than two years ago (So probably right before your run in with the arch-fey) and so I wouldn't know much of your past or if Aves is now acting differently then he did before, since I'm relatively new. And depending on how introverted or extraverted you are would determine what kind of relationship, if any, we had.
Carrick is not one to just pry into people's business and will let others keep to themselves if they so wish. That being said, I'm sure your fathers disappearance made the rounds of the town's news, especially amongst fellow forest delvers, and Carrick would be at least sympathetic, if not curious, about your loss. And now that there seems to be more people seemingly vanishing, it may reignite that interest in your fathers disappearance years ago.

8th Jul, 2016 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

The following character sheets are approved and may begin posting in the Main Thread:
Aves, Roland (See below), Corren

The cap is at six, any beyond that may be kept in reserve in the event someone drops out. It is first come, first serve so it basically falls to who completes their character sheet first and posts in the Thread to let me know.
I will list what is still missing, or the things that need to be corrected on the remaining character sheets below (Having the information in the thread itself does not count):
Kyrroeth
*Include Armor Class, Speed, and Passive Perception in Combat Info box
*Feats, Racial Abilities, Proficiencies
*Ideals, Bonds, Personality Traits, Flaws
KNtoran
* HP, Speed, and Passive Perception in Combat Info box
*Equipment
*Feats, Racial abilities, Proficiencies
*Ideals, Bond, Personality Traits, Flaws
*Skills and saving throws
Brandonfett
*Skills and Saving throws
Malcomshaw
*Combat info
*Character History
*Equipment
*Feats, proficiencies, skills
*Ideals, Bonds, Personality Traits, Flaws
Alessand
*Roland is conditionally approved, but you need to list skills
I will list below a suggested format for completing your character sheet. Areas like character name, title, equipment, magick/powers are self-explanatory, but it may be helpful to include the character’s level in character class for example Fighter-1 or Fighter 1:

Character Combat Info
Hit points (Current/total); Armor Class; Initiative; Passive Perception; Primary weapon stats (I.e. Longsword +5 atk / 1d8+1 Piercing Dam.)
Character History
Brief background and history of the character. The character’s background taken from the book may be listed here or in the character notes (Hermit, soldier, noble, etc.)
Character Notes
Character’s background (Hermit, soldier, noble, etc) may be listed here along with Ideals, Personality Traits, Bonds, Flaws and any other miscellaneous notes
Character Equipment & Character Storage
Equipment that the character currently has on his/her person should go into Character Equipment while gear/equipment that they are not currently carrying should go in character storage along with a note regarding where the item is being stored.
Character Stats
Character race, Ability scores and modifiers (Strength, Dexterity, Con, Int, Wisdom, Charisma); skills and saving throws; Proficiencies, Traits, racial and class abilities. You may also choose to place the information from Character Notes here instead. You may choose to list your weapons and their stats here as well.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Aves tends to himself but overall he is not an unfriendly guy. So although they may not be friends they know each other and if Carrick has shown himself to be a good hunter then he'll be respected by Aves.

8th Jul, 2016 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

If you go to the Game Master character sheet I have posted a template that players may copy and past for use in their character sheets. You may find this helpful, but you are not required to use this template as long as all the information is presented somewhere on your character sheet where it can be easily found/referenced.

8th Jul, 2016 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Alright, now I think I've completed it.
I've got all saving throws and skills listed in my character stat block below my proficiencies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2016 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 6

The Maker says...

Brandonfett, Carrick is approved you may post in the Main Thread at this time and we are at four players now with room for two more.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Ok here she is. I believe that is everything. I will add more background later.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.