Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 136 of 150

Now that he knows what to expect, Leo has - Page 136 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th May, 2017 - 10:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 136

Corren nods, both to thank Leo for the healing, an in response to the question. "I should have heeded my own advice."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

" At least you didn't release poison gas Corren. Don't beat yourself up. You were merely searching an area. I was trying to be fancy while disarming a trap. It's been a rough start today but it can only get better from here. Right?? " She will examine Sir Leo and Corren further to make sure they are okay. While checking over Corren she says softly" I'm sorry Corr. You are the leader. I didn't mean to challenge your authority. "

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Corren smiles at Zinna. "Thank you for that. And I'm sorry for snapping at you and Leo. Let's just all relax and get some breath back."

Out of Character: : Short or long rest, gang?

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 136 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Out of Character: I am good either way. I can take up a watch as the rest rest. I will let the others help you decide.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Out of Character: I think at this point, most of the resources that need replenishing are long rest only, and I would like to get rid of the exhaustion on Leo before it causes problems.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th May, 2017 - 7:51pm

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : A long rest sounds good to me. We need to be at full strength before we trigger some more golems to attack us. Corren has his hands full pathfinding through here. Hopefully an half-orc stumbles into us soon. We need all the help we can get.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 136

Long rest it is, then. And since there are no obvious other exits from this room, I am thinking after we will backtrack and take another path. While I am as interested in loot as the next guy, it is not our primary purpose here. And I bet those sarcophaguses have nice stuff in them. But I don't think we have the team to fight stone golems (Or whatever they are). Certainly not 6 of them, even when it is 2 at a time… While we rest, Corren will express these thoughts. Unless someone has a good strategy for dealing with them, I say we not mess with them for now. Maybe we can come back with the right tools/people and give this place a right thorough looting!

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 136

Now that he knows what to expect, Leo has a few ideas on dealing with the statues, mostly involving taking advantage of their single minded nature and wearing them down with minimal direct engagement. He shares these during the long rest.

But none of his ideas carry so little risk as to attempt them without significant cause. In the absence of a path through, he suggests leaving this place be, at least for now.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.