Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 22 of 150

Zinna grins as they head towards the next - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 22

Out of Character: : Totally forgot about the brain-dead goblin (If that is not too redundant)...

In Character: :

Corren shrugs. "Toss him in with the others. If any get too frisky, knock them out again. If we lose one or two that way, so be it."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

<<"You've been a good boy, as promised we'll set you free… Later">> as soon as Roland finish his speech he knock him unconscious and load him on the wagon.

"Captain I think he's telling the truth, he was to scared to lie to me." Pointing briefly towards the woods he adds: "They stalked this place for a while, he said to have seen some kind of creature, spherical and with tentacles carrying a human"

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Corren grins. "Then tell him he is safer with us for now, since their orc leader is dead. They have a better chance of surviving out here, whether or not they meet up with this floating head-monster-thing." Suddenly he looks curious. "Which was the thing heading?"

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 1st Sep, 2016 - 8:53pm

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 22 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna looks thoughtful as she hears all of this. " Hmm, the description of this creature spotted by these goblins sounds similar to what Geoffrey told us he saw. He thought he saw tentacles or ropes if I remember right hanging from the window. They might be telling the truth. I wonder what this creature could be. " She shakes her head. " I'll go gather up our horses. " She walks and finds the horse she was riding earlier. She pats his nose softly and talks to him softly for a moment. Zinna then pulls herself up and over into the saddle. She rides up to the other horses and gathers their reins after talking to them in a soothing voice. . Holding their reins she leads them back towards the group.

Looking at the group she speaks " I have no experience with driving a wagon. I prefer to ride a horse but if no one else knows how or wants to drive the wagon I will try. " She has a wry smile on her face.
Specific Action: calm down and gather the horses.

Out of Character: : I'm not sure if you needed a roll for this Aeric so I did it just in case. Kntoran, don't forget you can roll one hit die to regain hit points if you wish. I'm new to 5th and had to look up the rules for a short rest. Just wanted to make sure you knew that rule.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Out of Character: Thank for that information Kyrroeth that will help me some.

In Character: Myadoric gets into the back of the wagon and sits behind the drivers seat facing the back so he can keep a good eye on the prisoners. He is hoping they try something so he has a excuse to hit them but then again he is not sure if he can hit a defenseless prisoner. He sits quietly waiting for the group to head to the next farm hoping they find better news there.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I can ride the wagon if you need to rest, otherwise I'll stay with the boy guarding the goblins"
With a last look around he gets on the wagon…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 22

Corren smiles at Roland. "If we run into any trouble I'd rather have you on horseback so you can get to it quicker. I'll drive for now. Thanks to Zinna I'm as good as new." With that the group sets off for the last farm house they were supposed to check. He advises everyone to keep their eyes peeled for any trouble, or signs of the floating creature the goblins claim to have seen.

Out of Character: : Does the Dungeon Master want Perception or Investigation rolls?

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

Zinna grins as they head towards the next farm. She rides out on the right flank ahead of the wagon. Zinna constantly scans the area in front and to their right as she trots her horse. While trotting ahead she wonders again about this strange creature and where it headed. She reviews her spells and thinks about what might be useful. Thinking about the previous encounter she realizes they were very lucky to come through as well as they did. She thought about Aves for a moment wondering where he went to.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.