Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 24 of 150

Corren grins back at the young man. "No, - Page 24 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Sep, 2016 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
7th Sep, 2016 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 24

The Maker says...

When Corren addresses the young boy the child moves back clutching his mothers skirt while giving Corren a cautious look. The man who addressed Corren takes a step forward and looks at the goblins then to the women and the child “Kenna, take the children inside. Tomag, you and your brothers go back to work.”

The older woman that the man addressed as Kenna gives her husband a worried look and then ushers the younger ones inside closing the cottage door behind her. The men that had been in the fields slowly wander back to the field grumbling in discontent at not being privy to the remainder of the interaction. The young girl lingers for a moment trying to get a better look at everyone. She spies Mradoric looking at her but seems to be paying particularly close attention to Roland, even throwing him a faint smile before her mother whispers to her harshly and moves her inside the cabin.

The elder man returns his attention to Corren “Names Cormag Kenly” he says with a nod “rather not talk about raids and people disappearing in front of my family… I’m sure you understand. I hadn’t heard from Dinsmore or Morris for quite some time, but that’s not unusual. Those of us in the outlying farms only head into town maybe once or twice a month and we’re usually too busy this time of year to do much socializing even amongst each other. We had a group of goblins snooping around here not long ago but me and my boys ran them off. One of the advantages of having four older boys I suppose. Beyond that, I can’t say that I’ve been privy to anything unusual. I hope the Morris and Dinsmore families are ok; you might talk with my oldest boy Tòmag he had been chasing after that Dinsmore girl awhile back… not sure if that’s still going on or not though; again busy time of year.”

Cormag leans his scythe against a fence that surrounds a garden near the cottage, takes off his gloves and dusts himself off. “Well, since you’re here you can take the horses to the barn, get them fed and watered. I’ll have Kenna cook you something up real quick and get you something to drink. Feel free to look around if you’d like, I only ask you don’t interfere with the boys and their work. They’re easily distracted” he gives Zinna wry look when he brings up the last part.

From the looks of it, nothing does appear to be out of order or odd and the way Cormag is talking, he doesn’t seem to have any idea that anything has been amiss.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2016 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren nods and smiles. "You're too kind. We'll gladly take you up on your generous offer, provided your wife says it's not too much trouble." He pauses, looking his group over. "Roland, you and Mradoric take the wagon and horses to the barn. Give them a good brushing, some oats and water. Zinna, would you go see if can help Miss Kenna, please?" The look on his face indicates he hopes Zinna can get the woman to open up to her, and that Roland and Mradoric can poke around in the barn. Maybe she or her daughters know something. He finishes up by asking, "And if you can point Tomag to us, Carrick and I will see if he can help us. If it will help, maybe we can help clear some brush or pull some weeds." A little manual labor would not do them any harm, and might even do them some good.

8th Sep, 2016 - 3:41am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

"Aye!" Carrick agrees then leans over to Corren and whispers, "What 'bout th' vermin? We jus gonna leave 'em in th' wagon?"

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2016 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 24 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren shrugs and says, "They stay in the wagon, with Roland and Mradoric keeping an eye on them while they tend to the horses."

8th Sep, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Cormag calls to one of his younger sons he calls Baltair and tells him to help Roland and Mradoric with the horses in the barn. The young man had been swinging his own scythe harvesting wheat, but he stops and obediently makes his way to the barn. He is a well muscled young man and stands around six feet tall, a couple of inches taller than his father but he shares his father's brown hair and bright green eyes.

As he approaches, Baltair eyes Zinna with obvious interest; he pulls his plain farmers tunic off over his head and uses it as a sort of rag to wipe his brow in a blatant attempt to show off his well toned abs and arms. Cormag rolls his eyes “Hurry up boy” he snaps at his son and shakes his head slightly at the young man's efforts at flirtation “horses aren’t going to feed and water themselves.”

Baltair throws Zinna a smile as he walks by and approaches Roland “This way” he says and motions toward the barn and begins walking in that direction.

Cormag leads Corren and Carrick to the field where they approach the mans oldest son, Tomag, who is similar in appearance to his brother though Tomag’s hair is a lighter brown as are his eyes. Like his brother he is tall with a body made for farming. Tomag stops working as you approach and Cormag introduces you, telling Tomag that you have some questions for them. “I’ll take over what you’re doing there, you go take these men to get some water and answer their questions. Reeve Gant sent them so you best do what they say.”

Tomag nods and then leads Corren and Carrick to the garden area where a bucket filled with water hangs from a post. Taking a wooden ladle from the bucket he drinks thirstily then hands the ladle to Corren. Tomag’s breathing is elevated from exertion and he wipes sweat from his brow with his hand. “So Reeve Gant sent you huh?” he says after his breathing subsides “if this is about old Farmer Thaidhg’s daughter I already told him that girls maidenhood was gone long before I got there…”.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2016 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Don't worry, our friends here won't be a problem" said Roland with a smile.
Then he went straight to the barn to attend the horses. "Hey boy" he said to Mradoric "Keep an eye on those who're coming, I'd prefer not to get caught poking around, even if I don't think we're going to find something"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2016 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 24

Zinna nods to Corren as he mentions helping Miss Kenna. She winks at him. Zinna notices Baltair eyeing her and smiles. She watches him wiping his brow and notices his well muscled arms. As he walks by she smiles back. She walks to the house and goes in to help Kenna.
Smiling upon seeing Kenna she speaks " Hi. I'm Zinna. Is there anything I can help with. We don't wish to be a burden for you and your family. You have such a wonderful family. You must be so proud. " While helping prepare a meal she casually questions Kenna about how the farm is doing and if anything unusual has been noticed. She watches Kenna to see if she seems to be hiding something.

Specific Action: perception check on Kenna while speaking.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2016 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 24

Corren grins back at the young man. "No, that's not why we're here. As I said previously, we're looking into trouble in the area. Two farms we checked earlier today had been attacked, including the Dinsmores. Your father said that you'd been, let's say courting his daughter. By any chance have you seen anything unusual, either there, or even during your travels about the area?"

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.