Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 30 of 150

"Carl" he says as he pulls back - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2016 - 9:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 30

"Then I'll do it right now if you don't mind sir" says the Knight putting his hand on the sword, "I'll take care of him personally"

___
I'm so sorry that I'm so late, had a couple of early waking and it passed out of my mind.

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2016 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Tywin shrugs and moves aside to allow Roland past him toward the goblins. "I'd prefer you do it outside though" he says "Otherwise I would expect you to clean up the mess it would make in my jail."

Seeing Roland approach with his hand on his sword the goblins seem to take a moment to gather what may be about to transpire and then begin excitedly shouting something in their foul goblin tongue. One falls to his knees in a begging posture and they go on this way for a moment before they seem to realize that Roland doesn't understand Goblin and they begin speaking in broken Orcish yammering pleas for him to put his sword away and not to harm them.

The goblin that Roland had made the promise to pushes the other goblin toward him "Kill him!" he cries out in orcish "You promised to set me free, but you can kill him!"

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna is standing by the front of the jail. She is looking at the goblins and thinking. It troubles her that that they are being killed. She was all for to torturing them to get information when they were first captured but that was in the heat of combat. Zinna feels like it is murder now. They were promised that they wouldn't be killed by Roland. She gazes back towards the door looking for Roland. Seeing he didn't follow her outside she gathers up the horses. Pulling herself astride the horse she has been riding she notices Roland exiting the building sword in hand. Feeling sickened she canters the horses down the street. She isn't going to watch this act.

She pulls up at the town inn. Zinna dismounts gracefully from the horse and then pitches a coin to the hostler. " feed and water them please. " Zinna walks gracefully into the common room of the inn. She waves at a barmaid. " ale please." She takes a big drink of the ale and sighs. Zinna stares down at the table with a frown on her face.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2016 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 30 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Sadness transpire from his eyes while he takes the goblins out, hearing theirs calls for mercy he shooks his head then answer them in orcish: <<"I'm sorry, I tried my best to set you free, I failed, feel free to curse me in the afterlife.">>
Said that Roland proceeds to stab them both in the heart and burning the corpses in the backyard.

28th Sep, 2016 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

The first goblin that Roland stabs is the one that is on his knees begging and his sword easily finds its mark causing the small creature to immediately fall to the ground dead. The other goblin, the one Roland promised to free, sees his comrade fall and again begins to loudly yell something in his native tongue and tries to avoid Rolands blade. This accomplishes a fairly slow death as Rolands sword does not immediately find the goblins heart and he is forced to stab the pathetic creature several times before it bleeds out and finally lies still.

The goblins flailing has splattered its foul smelling blackish green blood on the ground, Rolands armor, and his face. The party hears a cheer go up from a small crowd of women and children that has gathered by the time Roland stabs the first goblin. The cheers rise in pitch and turn to shouts of encouragement when Roland begins stabbing the second goblin.

Twyin stands by and observes with his arms folded in front of his chest, he looks stoic and unemotional. The deed done, Tywin helps Roland take the bodies toward the back of the jail. The bodies of the goblins are set ablaze and burn brightly for a time until only their bones remain. These remains are thrown into the back of a nearby wagon where the Reeve states they will be taken and tossed into the Wilds. Minions of the Destroyer are not granted proper burial.

Zinna finds herself at the Whispering Stars Inn & Tavern; a quint little inn located near the village market that caters to the small number of merchants and traders that occasionally frequent Clear Creek, mostly from the city of Vollandar bringing supplies. Zinna finds the inn to be mostly empty on this day, the only other patron is a portly man who sits at a nearby table. The man is dressed in what were once likely expensive merchants garb, but which now are faded and worn. His hair has receded creating a shiny bald halo and his bushy eyebrows look like brown caterpillars over his deep set brown eyes.

The man sips from a wine glass and watches Zinna as she enters and makes her way to the table. Noting her frown he gets up after a moment and approaches her.

"Why so glum lass?" he asks as he looks her over "Business not going well?"

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2016 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

When Roland volunteers to finish off the goblins, Corren simply nods. He follows the larger man outside and watches as he performs the deeds, though his face betrays annoyance when the townsfolk cheer. He says nothing however. He also assists in the moving and destruction of the dead bodies. As the bodies burn, he does offer a soft, "I'm sorry, Roland. I know you gave your word. If you need a little time, I understand."

Afterwards Corren goes home to get cleaned up, and get clean clothes. He does return to the tavern for supper.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2016 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 30

Zinna is not paying much attention to her surroundings. She is startled as the stranger approaches. Zinna nods to him. " I've had a rough day. Has nothing to do with business. Sit down if you wish. " She motions to the seat across from her. Zinna finishes her ale and calls for another one. Upon getting the second tankard she takes a big drink. She sets it upon the table. " Hello. I am Zinna. Who might you be good sir?" She studies him briefly while waiting for his answer.

29th Sep, 2016 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

The Maker says...

"Carl" he says as he pulls back a chair and plants his lumbering body down into it with a grunt "Carl Vildegger… I'm sorry to hear that lass"

Carl pulls out a handkerchief from the folds of his tunic and gently pats away the tiny beads of sweat that have already formed on his forehead from the strain of him moving his portly body across the room; his breathing already slightly elevated by the task.

Placing his wine glass on the table with a soft clink Carl studies Zinna for a moment "A rough day, unrelated to business… I can appreciate that. Any day unrelated to business is a rough one if you ask me. From the looks of you, you do not want for coin though. I'm guessing a bard or entertainer perhaps? No doubt envy of the ladies and the object of desire for many men. I can't imagine though what could possibly make an attractive lady such as yourself wear such a frown."

To Zinna this man is difficult to assess right away, I will need an insight check, though the way in which he speaks and the tone of his voice don't seem to indicate that he is trying to make a pass at, or flirt with, Zinna at this point.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.