Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 34 of 150

Out of character: sorry, I was without Lan. - Page 34 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Oct, 2016 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
11th Oct, 2016 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 34

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Looking over the bodies in the cavern, Carrick and the two humans weren't being particularly loud as they tried to identify anything that might give some answer as to what or who did this when the clear sound of something clanging against armor echoed down the tunnel.
"Corren, Mradoric, it be an ambush! Back up th' hole!" Carrick bellows as he rushes for the tunnel entrance, axe and dagger still in hand.

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 10 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren whirled at the noise and Carrick's cry. He also dashed towards the hole, and planned on drawing his weapon once he was outside…

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna watches the others enter into the den. She looks at Roland. " Guess it's my turn." As she starts moving towards the hole she catches a whiff of the horrible odor. Her face turns pale and she backs away from the hole and bends over feeling ill. Suddenly she hears a metallic clank. Whirling around she sees that Roland has been attacked by what is most likely the creature they have been pursuing. Zinna calls out " help us" to make sure the others in the cave will know what is happening. She grasps the neck of her lute and begins singing a heroic song as she walks up quickly behind Roland. She finishes the song as she closes in on Roland. " Roland, I'm behind you. Don't swing backwards. She ducks down lower and reaches out to touch his leg. Her left hand touches the neck of her lute. Her brow furrows in concentration as she tries to infuse more power into him.
Bonus action: bardic inspiration. Roland, you get the plus d6 bonus to an attack roll in the next ten minutes. You can wait to see what your regular roll is before using it.

Specific Action: casts heroism which will grant Roland 5 temporary hit points every turn for one minute as long as I concentrate.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 34 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric waits impatiently as the others head outside to see what is going on. He will follow them out as the way is clear. Once he is outside he will asses the situation before springing in to attack.

Out of Character: Will use ki 1 point per round to do two additional attack per round after attacking with quarter staff. All rolls are made for the two rounds.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren practically dives for the hole and slithers through as if someone's life depends on it, and it just might! As he scrambles to his feet he sees a very unusual creature. For all he knows any attempt to be sneaky might fail, since he doesn't even see normal eyes or ears at first glance. But he hopes the fact that it is focused on Roland might give him that edge he needs.

He darts around a tree, drawing his rapier as he ducks behind some brush. A roll from behind it and he tries to drive his blade into the creature's… back? {Does it even have a back and a front?} he muses as he strikes…

12th Oct, 2016 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Maker says...

An outside observer would likely be amazed at the speed at which Corren comes out of the hole. Distracted by its attempt to assault Roland the creature fails to notice until a sharp pang announces the presence of Corren’s rapier as it manages to pierce through the creatures surprisingly tough hide, drawing a trickle of blood (8hp in damage).

Zinna’s voice along with the notes from her lute float through the air bolstered by magic and fills Roland with inspiration (I will let Roland describe what that is like for him and Zinna may describe any visual or sensory effects that her magic may display like a warm glow as she touches him or glowing musical notes that infuse the fighter, etc.)

Carrick and Mradoric watch Corren move through the hole but can only standby and wait their turn to go through!

Out of Character: : Funny thing is I rerolled initiative for Mradoric using a d20 and managed to come up with 13!

Initiative Order: Corren (22); Zinna (19); Mradoric (13); Carrick (10); Grell (4)

Roland is not included but assuming you roll more than a 4 you will be next.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 12th Oct, 2016 - 5:22pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 34

As Zinna sings she feels power leaving out of her. Looking at Roland the air seems to ripple as the magical words move to him like a musical wind. Reaching his side and kneeling down behind him to avoid an accidental attack from the warrior she touches the armor on his leg. She feels a sensation of heat and sees a bright light as her heroism spell leaves her hand and into his body.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 34

Out of character: sorry, I was without Lan. Rolling also the HP in this post.
___
The pain on his chests rapidly subsidies while Roland tries to understand what's going on, he manages to catch a glimpse of his companions who are coming at his side before he focus on the opponent.

Raising his shield to protect Zinna, Roland charges the creature with a belligerent roar striking furiously and then stabbing with all his strength.
_
I'll do this regardless from my initiative: use my stance to give the +2 AC to Zinna and then attacking twice with surge.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.