Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 38 of 150

Zinna smiles as she strolls down the street - Page 38 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2016 - 4:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 150 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 38

Zinna smiles at Corren as her and Carrick take seats. She is very quiet while they sit there. Zinna concentrates on her drinking. She nods in recognition to the villagers when they offer them drinks. When Quell sends everyone else out she giggles. " The defenders of clear creek. Interesting. Who came up with that for us? I will have to come up with a song for this soon. Not tonight. No, not tonight. " The smile leaves her face. She takes another swig of her ale.

She eyes Corren when he says he was really glad to have worked with them both. Zinna blushes as she wonders if that was a blush when he looked at her. She looks down at her mug quickly and takes another big drink. By this time she has had seven ales and is feeling the effect. She slows down her speaking. " You were a great leader Corren. You did a wonderful job. There was nothing else you could have done. Carrick, you were splendid as well. A braver dwarf I have never met." She finishes off the ale she was on and watches it being refilled. Zinna speaks a little haltingly now " I can… Never unsee this. Those people… That little girl. She didn't deserve this. None of them did. " She mumbles under her breath and the only audible word is Maker. " Just like I said earlier Carrick. I'm drinking this away. One of you please make sure I end up somewhere safe tonight. I don't plan on walking out of here tonight. Maybe it would be safe here. " Zinna giggles and takes another drink.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Oct, 2016 - 3:46am

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2016 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick has downed several tankards throughout the night as his fellow townsfolk make their way out of the tavern and back to their homes. As the tavern grows quiet, his mind wanders; from the tragedy or the ale, he's not quite sure, but then Zinna's words bring him back into focus. He begins to feel a sort of jealousy that the commoners of this village he calls home didn't have to face the horrors that he and the rest of his companions did in defending it, but then he feels grateful. He looks up at Corren and Zinna and smiles,
"Ye know, me first hunt, I weren't nothin' but a lad an' terrified to me core. Me fath'r kept assurin' me that everythin' be fine, no matt'r what, he weren't goin' to allow anythin' bad happen to me. I grew a bit brav'r at his words, an' was able to bag me first hare that hunt. Lat'r that evenin' I told me fath'r how I had been afraid b'fer th' hunt, an' he said to me, 'Carrick, sometimes it's our fear that lets us do what's needin' to be done. It don't make ye a coward unless ye let it an' don't take action.'" Carrick pauses and takes another gulp of his ale, easily polishing it off and awaits another then continues, "What me be tryin' to say is that we gave these people hope! Hope that there be oth'rs that be willin' to fight fer 'em. Hope that their lot in this world don't have to be full of fear! Fer th' time bein' at least, we gave these people brav'ry!" The last words are a bit louder as the dwarf gets caught up in his own speech for a second, then calms back down.
"I don't know 'bout the two of ye, but ol' Carrick 'ere ain't willin' to let that fear creep back up! They call us 'defenders of Clear Creek'? Then let's us live up to that tit'le!" Carrick raises his tankard, and after the clanging of mugs, he starts to down his drink.
"B'sides, there still be th' matt'r of th' elves… "

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 17th Oct, 2016 - 12:16pm

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mradoric sees the tavern is closed so he wanders the town with no where in mind as he continues to deal with the horror he has seen. Finally as the sun rises above the horizon he makes his way back to the tavern to get some breakfast and see what the others are planning if they are still there.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 38 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren smiles at Zinna's compliments, and to Carrick he gives him a toast with his mug and a hearty, "Hear hear!" Then he says to Zinna, somewhat casually, "Well, you would be safe in my rooms. There's just room for one." And almost immediately realizes what his remark sounds like, and he turns even redder than before. "I mean, I could sleep on the floor, stoking the fire up of course. And I would not disturb you at all. Not that it wouldn't cross my kind because you're very attractive but I could easily control myself and this is just sounding worse and worse so maybe you would be safer here… " And turns his face deep into his mug. Zinna and Carrick are fairly sure it is empty but he is pretending to continue to drink…

18th Oct, 2016 - 3:11am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

"Er, hm… " Carrick, taken a bit by surprise at Corren's bluntness, puts his tankard to his mouth and takes a big swig then sets it on the table. He then mumbles something in Dwarvish then says, "Well, I should be headin' home. Don't want to be gettin' in th' way of, er, well anyway… "
Carrick gets up from the table and looks to both Corren then Zinna, "S'ppose I be seein' ye soon, then?" and thanks Alena and Quell for their hospitality and heads for the door, looking forward to his warm bed and a much needed rest.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2016 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zinna blushes brightly as Corren offers her his room. She looks at Carrick when Corren is obviously drinking from an empty goblet and grins. Her thinking is a little slowed by the ale consumption and she isn't sure what to say. She smiles at Carrick as he departs. " good night brave Carrick. "
Turning back to Corren she looks at her goblet. She takes another drink and giggles. " Corren, I trust you and your control. I will take you up on the offer of your room. I can't refuse a honorable gentleman such as yourself. ". Attempting to stand she is wobbly and almost falls down. She sits back down. " I thought I was ready to go lay down but I'm not quite myself. I'm sure a little more drinking will help me walk better. ". She takes another drink and laughs. She winks at Corren.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2016 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 38

Corren feels his face flush deeper when Carrick makes his remarks. He barely manages a nod as the dwarf leaves. But as foolish as he feels then, he feels even more so when Zinna agrees to accompany him to his room. His eyes look to be about to pop out of his head. He looks around for someone or something to help distract him, or Zinna, and sees nothing and no one. He opens his mouth to speak and nothing comes out. He tries a second time and manages a croaking sound, before final saying, "Uh, thank you for trusting me. I swear… um, anything more I say will only result in me making an even greater fool of myself. So no more words." He stands up and offers his hand to the pretty bard. "This way, milady," he says with genuine chivalry in his voice.

As he leads her out the door and down the street towards where he has lodgings, he offers her his arm. He is praying that she is unable to hear or feel his heart pounding in his chest. He just hopes that neither of them regret the evening, for regardless of what happens, in the morning tongues will be wagging. Oddly, such rumors might aid Corren's reputation, making him less of a prig in the eyes of some. But Zinna's reputation…

As they reach the door to his room he turns and says, "If you wish to change your mind, I can sleep out here in the hall… " He is not entirely sure how he hopes for her to answer.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 38

Zinna smiles as she strolls down the street staggering from time to time. " It is so kind of you to help me out like this. I hope I haven't made a fool of myself tonight. " She is in a very giggly mood and can't be serious. Zinna feels like she is gliding and not walking.

Upon arriving at his residence she looks at it carefully. As he opens the door to her room she stops. She looks at Corren with a blushing face. " I think I'll sleep on the floor here. I won't make you sleep on the floor. I.... . " Her face looks torn as she hesitates. " Please don't think bad of me for changing my mind. I really like you Corren. I think it's a bad idea to go in there with you though. I am very drunk and I don't want to tempt you. I don't wish for you to think of me as that kind of woman. You would lose respect for me. " She looks down. " You have only known me for a couple of days. I would not have you think of me like those that sell themselves. ". Her legs wobble and she manages to ease herself down to the floor without falling. She smiles up at Corren. " thank you so much. I will sleep here."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Oct, 2016 - 4:58pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.