Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 50 of 150

Zinna eyes widen as she looks at the Elven - Page 50 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2016 - 12:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 50

As the group finally is ready to move again, Corren turns to Zinna and says in a conversational tone, "To keep things as smooth as possible, for now you are our leader. I recommend we try to find this place Durmista, as that is where the Elf said they are hard-pressed by the orcs. If we can assist them, perhaps we can find more sympathetic ears, both in our quest for better relations with the inhabitants of the Scolandi, and for Father Marcellus seeking open minds and hearts."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna listens to Corren and nods. " I understand. ". She vaults onto her bay stallion and addresses the group. " Everyone keep your eyes and ears open. We have lost enough time. We now seek Durmista. Our tasks are intertwined now. Helping the elves helps Father Marcellus on his mission and our group in saving Clear Creek." She hesitates for a moment. " Father, let us forget about anything unpleasant from earlier. We are all in this together and in enemy lands. Carrick, take your customary path finding position. If you know where Durmista is then lead away. If not we will follow in the direction the elves departed in. I will be the one addressing any Elves we encounter. Everyone, assume the same marching order we have established. Be careful everyone. It is a glorious day to be alive. Let's keep it that way". Zinna grins and falls back towards her prior spot by the young monk. She begins singing a upbeat, lilting tune.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Nov, 2016 - 10:21pm

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mradoric nods to Zinnathyra, "I am glad that you speak the language of elves. It helps us a lot knowing that we have one who is able to get us out of that sticky situation. I am glad that you are recovered from you injuries."

Mradoric goes back to watching the area they travel for any herbs that will assist him with his potions.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 50 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo takes his place at the head of the column. There is much to speak of, but this simply was not the time. As the group begins to move, he is largely occupied with his thoughts. These elves were even stranger than he expected, and they now posed a threat to Clear Creek, and probably other towns as well. Simply delivering the Father somewhere he could do his work was no longer going to be enough.

The division between tribes complicated matters even further. Meeting with them all would be necessary, and agreements made with each. Sooner or later down that path they'd meet a group even less disposed to talk than the one just encountered. To end the threat to the frontier communities peacefully, there had to be some measure of unity established, some common thread.

Leo resolved to speak with the others on this when they stopped for the night, perhaps Zinna or Carrick might recall something or someone that could inspire some measure of respect in the elves. Something that would give them a chance to come to an agreement.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Nov, 2016 - 1:59am

3rd Nov, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Malek Szul
Wizard diviner level 2
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The wise says...

Malek readies to head out with the group once again, still contemplating why he chose to volunteer for this. I'm a pretty smart man why on earth did I think this would be a good idea running around the wild lands. Atleast this group seems like they get a long pretty well, if we make it back to Clear Creek it will be nice to maybe have some friends for a change. "Wait we don't know where we are going? If we ever find this elven city we must find a map if they even have them." That would be quite the find adding a elfish map to my collection, when we return to the town I must set up the sage shop yes this shall distract me from this journey what to do first when I return "Perhaps we should keep a look out I doubt these elves would just let us tramp about their woods without having us followed"

3rd Nov, 2016 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Maker says...

Due to the difficulty of the terrain it takes the party another five hours to reach the small Elven village of Durmista; all the while the party has a definite sense of being watched though they fail to spot anyone. At first glance the "Village" appears to be little more than a small cluster of earthen huts and small structures that dot the forest floor but upon looking up the village proper comes into view. The trees themselves have been formed and manipulated to create dozens of living structures obviously formed by some sort magic rather than built by tools. The canopies of the trees form the roofs while the branches spiral and twist to create walls. The huts are connected by bridges that also appear to be made of some form of living material.

Unlike the buildings that dot the area in the trees, the structures on the ground are more crudely fashioned from hardened mud and clay and are formed in something of a semi circle on the outskirts of the village itself. Carrick would know that these buildings are reserved for foriegn traders and merchants and most, if not all, trade between the Elves of Durmista and non-elves occurs here.

Durmista is a fairly small settlement by human standards. The settlement was established primarily as a trading post and thus the majority of its sixty or so inhabitants are involved in trade to some extent. The earthen structures appear to be primarily warehouses or silos used for storage and distribution with the primary trading post, a fairly simple single story structure not far removed from a market stall is positioned near the center of the semi-circle. To the right of the small trading area is a somewhat larger earthen structure that serves as an Inn for merchants and traders, unfortunately there is no tavern.

As the party approaches they can observe several "Watchtowers" built into the trees where elven archers stand guard but there is little activity within the village itself and it does not appear that there are any merchants currently present.
Out of Character: : I believe we had established somewhere that Carrick has had at least some contact with the Elves at Durmista, primarily as it relates to his trade so he would know how to get there. I know we had established that Carrick would have a minor contact in Durmista but I failed to make a note of the contacts name (Or maybe we didn't give a name?) but this contact would be the one who runs the small trading post.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 50

Mradoric looks about at the elven city. He walks up to a tree and touches it as he closes his eye and tries to feel the nature of life in the trees and the surrounding area. After a time he will look around in wonder and amazement at all he can see.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2016 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 50

Zinna eyes widen as she looks at the Elven tree village. She is amazed at the magic that shaped the trees. Zinna really wanted to live with the elves for a time to learn more. As they near the center of the lower village Zinna calls out. " Let's stop here. Carrick, can you take us to your acquaintance here? Sir Leo, will you come with us? The rest of you please wait out here. Remain alert and watch Father Marcellus. We will go now and see what we can do. Mradoric, can you please watch my horse?" She slides down from the bay and hands the reins to the monk. Zinna gazes at the paladin. " Sir Leo, I want you along instead of the Father because we are not here to speak of religion. We are here to offer assistance in bloodshed. The religious talks can come later. I want to show the might we are bringing with us and offering in assistance. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Nov, 2016 - 12:17am

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.