Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 51 of 150

Zinna collects her thoughts as they walk toward - Page 51 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Nov, 2016 - 4:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 150 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 51

Corren nods in acknowledgment at Zinna's directions. He thinks her decision is wise, though he does grin to Mradoric and Carrick and say, "She's taken my heart, next she'll take my job!" He dismounts and begins to help find water for the horses.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2016 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo nods, "Sensible, and I shall follow your lead. Though I might suggest not overselling our might. Committing to an impossible task will not aid our position."

Turning to Father Marcellus he says, "I think this is the right move for now, I must say, this place gives me hope. It practically sings with life. The elves may not know the Maker as we do, but I can feel his hand here."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Nov, 2016 - 1:01am

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2016 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mradoric takes the lead of her horse and his as he moves from tree to tree touching them and meditating as he listens to the life in them.

4th Nov, 2016 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
Malek Szul
Wizard diviner level 2
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Page 51 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The wise says...

Malek says " um I guess I will just stand here" it is a beautiful city and I wonder what magic they use to form these trees it's like nothing I've seen before. The knowledge they must possess, hm I wonder if they have a library or something very similar. They probably guard their knowledge very well, I will have to earn their trust I guess.

4th Nov, 2016 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Father Marcellus nods in response to Leo "Agreed" he says simply "We ought not be presumptuous in our approach. The Maker has indeed woven a beautiful tapestry here. If what that Adsila stated is true and this place is imperiled, our first priority is to protect the Maker's creation here." Father Marcellus dismounts and shuffles through one of the packs on his horse eventually producing a fairly large leather bound book. Taking the book the priest moves to a nearby tree and sits with his back to the tree. He then opens the book and begins to read silently.

As the young monk moves from tree to tree an elf perched atop one of the watchtowers watches Mradoric intensely, as a father would watch a stranger that approaches their child. But the elf does not otherwise react.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 4th Nov, 2016 - 8:15pm

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leo follows along behind Carrick and Zinnathrya. As he walks along beneath the canopy, a smile grows on his face and he begins softly humming a cheerful lilting tune.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 51

Mradoric will get to a central tree and embrace it with his hands still holding the reigns of the horses as he puts his head to the tree and tries to communicate with it silently.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 51

Zinna collects her thoughts as they walk toward the trading post. The need was urgent to start this off in a good manner. The long term safety of Clear Creek depended on it. It was the only home she had. The wind blew lightly causing her auburn hair to drift in her face. She pushes it back out of the way. Hearing faint humming coming from behind her causes a smile to appear on her face. She tried to make it out to see what kind of songs a paladin of the church enjoys. Zinna couldn't hear it loudly enough to be sure of what it was. Walking along she looks at Carrick. " You did a great job leading us here Carrick. Your sense of direction reflects honorably for all dwarves. ". She smiles at him.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.