Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 52 of 150

Mradoric is still around by one of the central - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2016 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 150 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
6th Nov, 2016 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 52

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick grins slightly at Zinna's compliment, "Aye, tho me kin might not see it that way." The dwarf looks back toward the trading post and as they approach he motions for the others to hold back a few feet.
The earthen structure has only one entrance, which is just a hole cut into it with a flap of leather serving as a door, and small piece of wood embedded next to it. A short rope hangs from the plank tied around an elaborately carved stone resembling a tiny hammer. Carrick picks up the stone and gives a couple taps on the plank of wood.
A few moments pass and some movement can be heard beyond the entryway before the leather flap is pulled aside. Exiting the structure is a tall male elf with youthful, olive skin. His eyes are like chestnuts, though a distinct scar runs down his left one, and his hair falls just to his shoulders, a pale blonde. His thin frame is fitted with leather and furs, dyed various colors for blending into the forest.

Carrick, who already only come up to the elf's chest, gives a slight bow and speaking in elvish, "Greetin's, friend! Been far too long!" The dwarf then turns to the group, "Friends, this be Jae'dyn, th', ah, propriet'r of this 'ere outpost." The dwarf then turns his attention back to the elf.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

"Ah, Carrick" the elf says "Welcome back, and I see you've brought friends."

Jaedyn glances over each member of the party before returning his attention to the dwarf "I'm not sure we have a great deal to offer you in exchange for your pelts today. The foragers have been restricted to within only a few miles given the recent Orc activity in the area. But from the looks of it I doubt you're here for trade alone given the presence of these humans. Aside from your Reeve we like to keep our contact with their kind to a minimum, you understand."

9th Nov, 2016 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Out of Character: I just want to make it clear without saying it every time Carrick speaks that when he is speaking to Jae'dyn it is in elvish and the rest of the party it is in common, unless otherwise noted or Jae'dyn actually wishes to communicate in common.

"Aye, this indeed be a visit of necess'ty an' not of trade unfortunat'ly." Carrick responds, his tone becoming more somber before continuing, "We need t' speak wit' yer lead'rs er tribe counc'l er whoev'r be in charge 'ere. Th' threat of th' bloody axe's is beginnin' t' creep clos'r t' Clear Creek, an' we aim t' stop 'em. Wit' yer aid, of course."
The dwarf looks back toward the group, specifically at the priest, then adds, "An'," Carrick pauses momentarily, "Ah, we might 'ave a bit of a problem concernin' th' Illiosani… "

Out of Character: Carrick will be looking for any non-verbal response (Insight) from Jae'dyn at mentioning the Illiosani.

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Insight on D20 (+2): 20 (1 roll)

9th Nov, 2016 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 52 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Jae'dyn’s left eye twitches slightly at the mention of the Illiosani but he otherwise offers no reaction, but Carrick does get the impression that the Illiosani are not necessarily viewed in the best light “Yes, the Bloody Axe and the Illiosani” he says with a sigh of exasperation “I suppose that is something you should speak with the Council about, though I can’t guarantee that they will be inclined to speak with you. But given the circumstances they may want all the help that they can get. Of course you will not find the tribal council in Durmista. I think it would be best to send word of your desire to speak with them and make sure that they are willing before anyone takes you to see them.

We are already sending someone to inform the council the fact that our scouts have spotted an orc war band heading in this direction, and I’m sure they would want to know about any contact you’ve had with the Illiosani… especially considering you survived it. I will try to make sure they are informed before they leave.”

A look of anxiousness crossed Jae’dyn’s face for a moment. “It is not normal for the Illiosani to be seen this far west though. That is strange.” The elf shakes away the look of concern

“Anyway, I know you’ve never bothered to stay at the inn but if your human friends here are so inclined I can arrange to have a space made available assuming you have something to offer in trade. Same applies if you want to set up camp anywhere near the village..human squatters are not looked on very favorably.”.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2016 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren raises his eyebrows. "I am not sure we have much to trade right now. But if you can tell us where this orc band is headed maybe we can prove our intentions and abilities." He looks at the others. "If we can take out some of their scouts, it might slow them down, or even lead them somewhat astray from their objective."

10th Nov, 2016 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
Malek Szul
Wizard diviner level 2
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

The wise says...

Malek will tie his horse to a branch and gently rub its neck. I'm still getting use to this riding stuff "As far as horses go I guess your not half bad" taking off his back pack he finds a good spot to sit under the tree. Opening his pack he ruffles through his belongings looking for something to do "Ah yes that will occupy my time" pulling out an old tome he starts to leaf through it. Dragons have always fascinated him hopefully his first encounter with one will be friendly. He begins to wonder how long we are suppose to wait and if the others are in any trouble.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 52

Leo considers for a moment, then nods, "We should be capable of such, and I have no objection to hunting children of the Destroyer in cases like this. I presume it would be both acceptable and safe to leave the Father here in the meantime? I would prefer not to lead him into certain danger."

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

Mradoric is still around by one of the central trees with his arms holding it while meditating. He has not moved for a while.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.