Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 58 of 150

The orcs continue their advance and Leo steps - Page 58 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
23rd Nov, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Malek Szul
Wizard diviner level 2
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 58

The wise says...

Malek casts his sleep spell when a big enough grouping comes within range, remembering to target the right side. "Um are we holding this spot because that's a lot of orcs"

Malek Szul Results:
  • Sleep spell on D8 (+0): 3, 6, 4, 7, 8 (5 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"Go mage, someone must warn the town."

NoteIn case the gambit in the last post actually works, I hit enter before I was finished with the rolls for the horse's attacks.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna looks at Mradoric in shock that he is off of his horse. She then notices Sir Leo dismounting. Zinna yells " We need to follow Sir Leo's plan. We should mount up and set up another spot to fight. This is suicide. All we will accomplish here is die. Go. I'll be right with you. "

Out of Character: : The only reason I'm not riding is I lost my turn.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Nov, 2016 - 5:05pm

23rd Nov, 2016 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 58 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Carrick releases his arrow and it buries itself into the orcs chest. The orc reaches his hand up and snaps the arrow and at first it would seem that he is going to shake it off but as the orc attempt to move forward he falls to one knee instead. He tries to stand back up but falters and then falls forward and dies.

The orcs surge forward advancing quickly but leaving the goblins behind in their blood lust (The goblins do not have the aggressive trait and do not gain the extra 30ft movement)! As the orc war band comes closer Mradoric attempts to throw a dart but his hands fumble and he drops the dart instead (Critical fail)

Malek casts his spell (If you could tell us what that looks like) and two of the orcs slowly stop their forward momentum as they struggle to keep their eyes open but they eventually succumb to the spell and fall prone.

The cluster of orcs along with the two larger orcs and the hunched orc are now approximately ten feet away from Leo, Mradoric, and Zinna. Approximately thirty feet behind them five goblins continue their charge and another thirty feet behind the goblins is Corren and Carrick; the goblins do not appear to be aware of the two party members behind them.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren sees no other real option but to keep moving forward. He glances to his right and nods at Carrick, then darts forward towards the goblin closest to him (Or furthest to the left if they are equally spaced apart), attacks with his rapier, then readies himself to cause further mayhem by stepping around a tree, planning on moving onto another goblin…

Out of Character: : Since they are unaware of him, attack with advantage, then bonus to disengage if it is still up, or Hide if it drops.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Too late, this charge must be broken for any to escape. Go bard, take Malek and save that town. Go!"

With that, Leo will charge in to meet the orcs as previously described.

Out of Character: I get the feeling I'll need an athletics check just to avoid being trampled, so here. I also really hope this isn't as suicidal it looks, I like this character.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Nov, 2016 - 9:30pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 58

Zinna curses as she sees they are stuck in a hopeless combat. She will have words with Mradoric if they survive this battle. Her face red from anger she looks at Malek. " Go to the town. We will give you time to escape. I can't just leave my friends here. "

Noticing Sir Leo racing towards the orcs she follows right behind him. She sings a inspiring martial song. The words cause ripples in the air as they travel to the paladin. She calls out to Sir Leo. " I'm right behind you for a moment. Don't swing behind you. " She kneels down behind Sir Leo and touches his armored leg. Her other hand touches the neck of her lute. Zinna murmurs the words of the spell. Sir Leo feels a sense of warmth and power enter his body. After casting the spell she steps back away from him and to his right side while drawing her rapier.

Specific Action: Bonus action. She provided bardic inspiration to Sir Leo granting him an extra d6 to one attack, saving throw or ability check he makes in the next ten minutes. He can wait to see the result of his roll before using it as long as the Dungeon Master hasn't already said whether he hit or missed.
Action: She cast heroism on Sir Leo. This will make him immune to fear and he will get 4 temporary hit points a turn for one minute. They don't stack.

23rd Nov, 2016 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 58

The Maker says...

The orcs continue their advance and Leo steps forward slightly to thrust his glaive but it sails past the orcs head with lightning speed, however Leo pulls back slices the orc across the neck and then stabs through its abdomen. The orc crumples to the ground in a growing pool of blood. Corren bounds forward once more and drives his rapier through another goblin, which lets out a scream as it falls. The other goblins turn to looks at the source of the scream and their eyes fall on Corren and Carrick. Corren moves away and tries to blend in with the nearby foilage.

Mradoric has produced his quarterstaff and stands ready (He is still approximately 10ft away from the oncoming orcs. Will he advance and attack or wait for them to advance on him?)

Initiative: Leo (19), Corren (17), Mradoric (16), Carrick (13), Unknowns (15), Zinna (12), Orcs(7) Malek (4).

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.