Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 64 of 150

Mradoric replies, "I think it is best - Page 64 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2016 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 150 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 64

Zinna crumples to the ground in agony. She can only listen as Araiel speaks. Knowing she is helpless again she is furious. She will say something else to .... .
Waking up to the almost total darkness she wonders am I dead? Her sides begin aching as she hears a wood on wood noise. She looks at what seem to be roots or vines in horror. As they move away she notices the earthen slab she is on. Now is her chance to escape. Trying to sit up she feels very much weakened. Adsila appears by her side and pulls her up slowly. She looks at Adsila with wide eyes. Seeing the bread being offered by her she shakes her head. " I'm not hungry. Adsila, why are you doing this? We came to your people's aid. I am hoping to work for peace between our peoples. I can go back to Clear Creek and work on something to stop the forest being attacked. We suffered much at the orc's hands to help you. Killing me removes any chance of you working with the humans to stop the desecration of the forest. " Zinna coughs and gathers her strength before finishing. " Please let me go. It isn't too late. I respect your people and your ways. Not many humans do. I can help you and your people. Just let me go. " Zinna looks up at Adsila hopefully.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"Thank you Father for your understanding and guidance. We have been offered a chance to speak with the council, but we must also see if there is any chance Zinna can be aided."

Leo tries to gather the others before they get too settled. "I think we must attempt to find out what happened to Zinna before anything else. Did none see anything of where she went? We are in no shape to tangle with those orcs again, but if they took her, then we have very little time to intercede, if it is not already too late."

8th Dec, 2016 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick leans up from his slouched position by the tree, "Ye mean, nun of ye saw? It weren't th' bloody orcs that took th' young bard, 'twas those damn'd Illiosani! They must 'ave poison'd her wit' those darts they be shootin'. Found one in me own armor! Ha! Guess they not come 'cross too many of me kind er they wouldn't 'ave waist'd one on me. Us dwarves be quite resili'nt t' toxins an' th' sort!"

The dwarf manages to get to his feet and stretches and cracks his back, audibly. He then turns to Jae'dyn (Or another elf if he isn't present), "What they be int'rested in a human fer anyhow, 'summin' they 'aven't kill'd her?" Carrick rummages through the orc equipment as he's talking primarily looking for any salvageable arrows and of course coin or other valuables, and every sentence or so translates to the rest of the party what the elf says.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 8th Dec, 2016 - 1:41am

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 64 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren looks the priest in the eye and says, "I am not a regular Churchgoer, Father. But I will gladly accept any aid that helps us find our missing friend, and help others."

Regardless of whether he is given a blessing by the Church, he listens as the others speak. He then says, "If we are sound enough, after aid has been rendered by our Lighthair hosts, and the good Father, we must search for Zinna." He turns to the elf and says, "How far is the Council? If they are close we could rest while we consult with them."

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric says, "Yes we must go to the council first and see what they can tell us and maybe we can put the Orc threat to rest for them and at the same time we can help improve relations with the elfs. IF they or some of their kind do have Zinnathyra maybe they can help us get her back in one piece."

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leo considers his words carefully before speaking again, his face alight with sympathy, "I am hesitant to call this good news Corren, but it does carry some hope. They would not have gone to the trouble of capturing her alive for nothing, and they did seem to respect her in our last meeting with them."

"I do think it wise to consult with the council before taking pursuit, they may be able to offer aid or assistance. But we do not wish to let the trail go cold either. I suggest that we send some to carefully find any trace of the path they took, preferably with any of the lighthairs willing to assist, while the rest of us go to the council. What would you recommend?"

Leo pauses and rubs his temple for a moment, "Oh, by the way Carrick, I think I know the answer, but I don't suppose the elves have a mount of some kind suitable for a man my size? Balius will be difficult to replace, but we must remain mobile."

Out of Character: rolling a hit die for short rest, if we don't end up actually getting it, just ignore.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Dec, 2016 - 4:35pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 64

The look on his face makes it obvious to everyone that Corren is trying to choose between several options. He likes none of them much at all. With a grimace he finally says, "As the ostensible leader of our group, I should meet with the Council, and if they do not speak Common, I need Carrick to translate for me. And truthfully, we're the two best-suited for tracking and scouting. Leo, with all that armor you're almost more of a danger when it comes to stealth. Also, your charge is the good Father there. So you also come to the Council. Mradoric, Malek, if the Lighthair Elves can provide someone to track the Illiosanti and Zinna, you go with them. And for pity's sake, do NOT engage unless there is no other choice. If the Council can speak Common, Carrick, you'll lead them. Same orders. Leave us some markers so we can follow." He pauses, then adds in a tone both soft and somber, "When Zinna and I began courting, I made it clear I would not show her special treatment when pursuing our duties to Clear Creek. Otherwise I could not be trusted to lead properly, or possibly even acquit those obligations. So while I desperately wish to find and save her, our objectives come first. We have come here to foster relations between Clear Creek and the Elves. That is what we shall do." He swallows hard. "Thank you all for understanding." He offers a silent prayer that he is making the right decision.

Out of Character: : If the Elves say the Council is day's travel away, Corren may change his mind about this.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 64

Mradoric replies, "I think it is best that a person who can travel lightly and quickly go with the elves if they can guide one of us to those who took Zinnathyra. While the rest go talk to the council and work on the relations with Clear Creek as you said. The council and the fathers quest is more important than just one person. Let me go alone with the elves. I can go on foot swiftly and Leo can use my horse for now. Does this seem reasonable?"

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.