Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 73 of 150

Zinna is moving as quickly as she can in her - Page 73 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 150 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 73

Leo scans his surroundings, and adjusts the glaive on his back, "A thought for our guide, if we knew what to expect, we might be able to prepare for it. Surely the queen wants this to go well?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jan, 2017 - 9:52pm

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Malek observes the tiny creature as the party travels and during any resting that the party does Malek produces his quill, ink and parchment to write some quick notes regarding the creature to perhaps put into a journal or book at a later time (Remove 1 parchment from your inventory and add Notes About Pixies). He notes the pixies inquisitive nature and generally cheerful disposition. It often flutters from one party member to the other observing various trinkets or items that catch its eye and it asking various questions or making comments about them.

A few times during the trek the pixie would bring the party to a stop and then vanish into thin air then reappear a short distance away announcing that it is clear and prompting the party to continue.

At one point the pixie does one of his disappearing acts and takes a little longer than usual to return but when he does he prompts the party to move on and then flutters onto Maleks shoulder “So what’s with that piece of paper you have?” He explains that he found an old letter among your things and was curious about it (He is referencing the ‘letter from an old companion’ that is in your inventory), he presses Malek for information about it “who was your friend; whats he/she talking about in the letter; where is your friend now?”

The pixie smiles at Corren and Leo’s inquiries “The Illiosani prison is not easy to penetrate, even for my kind. I’ve lost many friends to the webs of their spiders, you would be amazed at how well they can hide them even in plain sight. So to be honest, we don’t exactly know what to expect any more than you do, but were I you, I would be prepared to fight Illiosani warriors and their Spiders. The Illiosani have many alarms and traps set throughout their cavern complex, both magical and mundane so for now we are waiting for word from my friends to see if they have made contact with your friend. There is no telling how quickly our presence will be discovered once we enter. My kind can usually maneuver around their attempts at detection but something tells me your kind are not as adept at this. Better to meet my friends halfway and make sure that she is with them… ”

Out of Character: : I believe Malek had used some parchment before regarding other notes but I can’t recall off the top of my head what it was and how many parchments he used; please update your character sheets regarding inventory even though in this case it is a minute detail… also, glad to see that Malek is still with us.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna is having a nice dream about being back in Clear Creek. Suddenly her whole world begins shaking. Her eyes groggily open and she sees Lorilys looking at her. Hearing what she has to say hope awakens in her. " Yea, this must be Inasyah! " Excitement can be heard in her voice. " Let us go now. This is our chance my brave friend! " Zinna takes the proffered berry and eats it. She can already feel herself growing a little stronger. " Thank you for that. Those are so amazing Lorilys. " She rolls onto her side and wills herself to her feet. Zinna stands there weakly but excited. "I am ready. Lead on friend. Let's leave this horrible place. "

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 73 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric Watches the pixie as they travel. When it is around him he will answer it slowly and quietly. He has nothing to hide and actually enjoys talking to the pixie. He will ask the pixie about his life and his ways too to learn more about them.

5th Jan, 2017 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

The pixie tells Mradoric that his name would be impossible for a human to pronounce and so he may simply call him Parsnip. Parsnip is happy to engage Mradoric in conversation as he leads the party to their resting point and often after answering he returns with a question of his own for Mradoric asking about the young man's life and what it is like to be “stuck” in this plane of existence.

Parsnip refers to Mradoric as being stuck because, as he explains, he comes from the other side of what he calls the “Veil” in a realm he calls the Feywild it is a place whose physical features are very similar to the prime material plane but magic tends to be much more common and more easily accessible there. Parsnip and others like him generally live in the Feywild but they can cross over into this world through nexus points that are scattered throughout the world. He’s never known of a human or other non-fey being able to cross over from this world into his world although it does seem to be a concern of his Queen. The Scolandi Forest is firmly under her control in his world, but if those nexus points fall into the wrong hands in this world it could pose a threat.

Parsnip feels that this world is too ‘heavy’ and he doesn’t really like it for the most part but Inasyah needs creatures on this side of the Veil to do her will and protect her subjects so here he is. He doesn’t really know why Inasyah seems so interested in helping the party, but he figures she has good reason.

Zinna

Lorilys ushers Zinna through the cavern at a brisk pace while trying not to draw attention to their movements but halfway across the cavern Zinna sees Lorilys come suddenly off the ground. The large orc she called Oomigig has her by the scruff of her tunic and holds her up to his face, her legs dangling helplessly. “Where you think you going little one!” he growls in roughly spoken common and looks Zinna up and down with a disconcerting hunger in his eyes.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

While waiting, Leo ponders for a time before speaking, "Parsnip, I must ask. We came here to rescue one victim of the Illiosani, but it sounds like many more will be left behind."

"I doubt anything can be done about that now, but finding some means to end this practice of feeding prisoners to their ancestors would seem to be a service to all. Short of the threat of absolute force, is there anything that would cause them to listen?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2017 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 73

The Maker says...

Parsnip shrugs “It’s hard to say. The Illiosani have become far more aggressive over the past few hundred years or so and we don’t really know why. The prison camp is relatively new; maybe a hundred years old. Prior to its creation the Illiosani did not really take prisoners, and their sacrifices consisted only of volunteers from among their own people. They do as their ancestors bid them to do so it’s hard to say whether they can be convinced. Inasyah has sent emissaries to speak with their Matriarch, especially about her concern regarding the unnatural means by which they sustain the spirits of their ancestors, but this has done little good in the end.”

Parsnip flutters up and looks out among the trees for a moment and then glides back down to continue speaking “My Queen’s influence in your realm is not great enough to openly challenge the Illiosani, at least not yet, and so she is trying to avoid antagonizing them too much lest the Illiosani Ancestors move to take control of the Nexus Points and cut us off.”.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 73

Zinna is moving as quickly as she can in her exhausted state behind Lorilys. She sees the diminutive gnome yanked off the ground and held up in the orcs face. Zinna sees the look on his face and fights to quell her fear. She won't miss her chance to leave or to take Lorilys with her.

Zinna looks up at the orc and glares. She speaks in a low voice that only the gnome and orc can hear. "We are escaping. I have friends coming to help us leave. This is your chance. Come with us and I will help you escape as well. I know you hate this place as much as I do. First, put her down please. Then we can go."

Specific Action: Persuade the orc to set Lorilys down and come with them. If this fails and the orc becomes aggressive to either one of them then she will cast dissonant whispers on the orc.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.