Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 76 of 150

Corren does his best to break free of the - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jan, 2017 - 4:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 150 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 76

Mradoric will stand a little in front and to the side of Carrick on opposite side that Leo is on so if and when a spider comes around the corner after he can smack it hard with his quarterstaff. He will stand stock still and prepare himself.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna looks at the other two in frustration. She feels helpless. Most of her spells won't affect elves and the best one she has for this occasion is unusable due to not having her spell focus or material. " I will do what needs to be done. Watch me. I will lure one down this way. Oomigig, knock him out when he gets close. Then we will go from there. We might get both down here. Just be ready. I am using the last weapon I have left. "

Zinna walks out in the open. She speaks weakly. " I am so hungry. Please, can you get me some extra food. I am wasting away. I will do anything for it. Anything. " She twists her gown sideways revealing everything. Her face reddens as she does so. Whatever it takes to escape. Someone is going to pay for this though. Hopefully one or both elves will come to where she is by the others. She feigns being weaker than she is and collapses on one knee close by the waiting orc and gnome.

Out of Character: : I would cast minor illusions but as mentioned above she can't. This would very likely work with humans. Hopefully it will with elves as well. She is due for some good rolls.

11th Jan, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

The Illiosani guards eye Zinna as she displays herself to them and one gives the other an inquisitive look. The slightly taller one looks to his comrade and shakes his head "If Adsila finds out she'll have your head. What if you were to impregnate this creature then what?"

"Can our kind even interbreed with theirs?" the shorter one retorts.

"Why not, there are half-breeds that have come from coupling of the orcs and our kind. I can't imagine these humans would be any different. Any other day I'd be right beside you but this is the human they've been talking about. Adsila will not have it, you do it and death would be a relief for you compared to what the Ancestors will have in store for you… Away with you human! We have no food for you!"

"Now c'mon look at her… " the shorter elf leers "I'm sure there's fun that could be had with this one without running the risk of impregnating her and what Adsila doesn't know… "

The shorter one moves toward Zinna and one of his hands starts fumbling through the pockets of his tunic as he searches from some rations. The taller one calls out one final warning but then shrugs, shakes his head and starts looking around to ensure no one is watching. "Be quick about it then!" he finally snaps.

The shorter elf comes within five feet of Zinna and finally produces a flat piece of some kind of greenish hued bread "What's this worth to you?" he says as he continues to leer at her. She replies by telling him to follow her to find out (Which I'm assuming would be her reply given what her plan is but feel free to elaborate or correct this; not wanting to override the player's agency here) he hands her the bread, looks back to his comrade and winks then follows Zinna around the corner where his eyes go wide when he sees the brutish orc standing before him.

The elfs mouth opens to cry out but a wicked downward hammer fist to the top of the elfs head makes his eyes cross and his legs go out from under him sending him to the floor. Oomigig quickly takes the elfs sword from his sheath and drives the blade of it into the elfs heart.

Lorilys looks at the orc with a frown on her face "She said knock him out, she didn't say you had to kill him" she says

"I didn't have to kill him" the orc gruffly replies "I got to kill him."

Out of Character: : I did not consider the disadvantage on this roll because I don't think fatigue would necessarily affect Zinna in this way; it might affect her ability to have a debate with someone as the fatigue would affect her ability to reason effectively. Zinna is an entertainer as well and the tactics she is utilizing would be well within her abilities and would not require a great deal of strain or effort on her part I think.

------

Corren moves ahead slowly trying to creep around the corridor but he recognizes that his feet are causing some noise as they disturb the loose dirt and gravel beneath them. He peers around the corner and seeing nothing at first he moves forward cautiously until suddenly there are eyes in front of him… the numerous eyes of a giant spider that seemed to appear as if out of nowhere. Straddling the giant spider is an elf woman clad in leather armor and armed with a spear; then things become clouded as Corren is engulfed in webbing. No sooner does this take place and the party finds themselves beset by another giant spider to the rear of their formation which appears to have been stalking them silently from the darkness when Malek also finds himself engulfed in a web spewed forth from a second unseen spider.

Out of Character: : I don't believe Leo, Mradoric or Malek have a light source so they are effectively blind in this encounter until they find one (Light a torch or something). Carrick I believe is the only one with darkvision so Carrick would be able to see that there is a giant spider to the rear of the column, this one is also mounted by an elven woman armed with a spear but Corren is out of sight around the turn of the corridor so Carrick does not see that spider.

Roll for Initiative please.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 11th Jan, 2017 - 11:19pm

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 76 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren drops the bow to grab at his knife and do his best to cut himself free of the webbing, and if successful will draw his rapier, but still endeavor to move back and rejoin the others.

Out of Character: : Not sure about the options to free oneself from webbing, if it is at all possible.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Upon hearing things Mradoric will take out a torch and light it with his flint and steel. Hopefully that will shed some light on the situation.

His movement for the round will be to get a torch lit.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Upon light being shed on their predicament, Leo will focus, charge back, and attempt to force the elf off of her mount with a hit from his glaive

note: Using bonus action to cast Thunderous Smite, it will take effect on the next successful hit. Target is knocked back 10' and goes prone if it fails a DC 13 Strength check.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jan, 2017 - 3:45am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 76

Zinna looks at Oomigig and smiles. " it is okay Lorilys. Anyone that participates in what they have done to us deserves death. I hate them all. " She thinks quickly on what to do next. She speaks quietly to the two" Trust me on this, Oomigig slap me here. Not as hard as you can, mind you. It's part of the plan. Don't knock me out. This is how we get the other guard over here. You can kill him Oomigig when he comes over. " Zinna points to her cheek and closes her eyes dreading the blow.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

Corren does his best to break free of the webbing, using his knife, his own desperate strength, whatever he can.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.