Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 77 of 150

"Kinda busy wit' this one at - Page 77 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jan, 2017 - 4:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 150 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
12th Jan, 2017 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 77

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick hears the commotion from behind and whips his bow around aiming at the spider, "This be 'xactly what I mean!"
He looses his arrow toward the spider in hopes of crippling the mount before dealing with the elf.

Out of Character: as in assuming this did not trigger readied actions as the specific conditions were not met, all of this will happen when it's Carrick's turn: bonus action hunters mark on the spider, then longbow attack and movement back toward the corridor Corren went down but still within sight of the spider he just shot at.

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Initiative (adv) on D20 (+2): 19, 10 (2 rolls)
  • Longbow on D20 (+6): 18 (1 rolls)
  • Damage (longbow) on D8 (+4): 11 (1 rolls)
  • Damage (hunters mark) on D6 (+0): 2 (1 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

The Elf that sits astride the giant spider to the rear of the column jabs his spear at Mradoric and the tip of the spear catches Mradoric's tunic and leaves a scratch on his left arm (Mradoric takes 4hp Piercing damage) while the spider attempts to grapple the monk with its spindly legs but Mradoric deftly manages to dodge the spider's attempts. An arrow loosed from Carricks bow lodges itself in the thorax of the giant spider.

Meanwhile Corren feels the fangs of the giant spider deeply pierce his abdomen and he takes 13hp in piercing damage. He has a burning sensation as the spider attempts to inject venom into the wound but he manages to squirm just enough that most of the venom is unable to enter his system (Corren succeeded a CON save against poison). Corren finds and struggles against the webbing and it begins to come apart; he is eventually able to free himself and with catlike reflexes flips backwards and dashes back down the corridor meeting up with Carrick. (I don't believe you suffer attack of opportunity when using the disengage action)

Mradoric tosses his pack down and rumages through it until he produces a torch along with his flint/steel striking the flint several times casting sparks in the darkness the torch eventually flares to life and illuminates the cavern.

Leo, now able to see drives his glaive forward into the elf's torso and as it connects he feels the blade crack the elfs sternum and a low boom follows. The elf warrior is thrown off of her mount and comes to rest lifeless on the cavern floor, her chest cavity contains a gaping hole from which faint tendrils of smoke rise.

Initiative: Calvalry Scout 1-20; Carrick-19; Cavalry Scout 2-19; Corren-12; Leo-10; Mradoric-0; Malek-0

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Leo turns his attention to the elf's spindly mount, striking twice with his weapon.

Out of Character: its been more than a week since Delgar's last appearance, and that was a brief post following another week of silence. I hate to say it, but I think it might be best to assume Malek fails to get out of the webbing this round and issue one last warning.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Jan, 2017 - 7:37pm

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 77 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Oh sheesh! I just ended up posting my move in the Question thread. I will let it stand, but that is not the only mistake I made. I was creating the rolls, and needed one last d6 for potential sneak attack damage, and somehow clicked to submit the post. So I will simply add that d6 roll here. Sorry, Aericsteele.

13th Jan, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Oomigig gives Zinna a quizzical look but shrugs, rears back and slaps Zinna across the face producing an audiple clap. Oomigig does not seem to understand the concept of pulling punches and the strike nearly sends Zinna to her knees. She can hear a slight ringing in her ears and her vision is blurred for a moment as she suffers 4hp of bludgeoning damage.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mradoric gets back up and goes to attack. He will attack the spider in hopes of helping get rid of it. He will use his quarter staff and monk abilities to add an extra attack. 1 ki point to add two extra attacks Two rounds of attacks listed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 77

Zinna wobbles as she almost falls from the blow. She shakes her head trying to clear it. The bard screams in pain. "Don't hurt me, please. " She staggers to the corner where only her face and upper body are visible and looks at the other elf guard. Her bruised face is visible to the guard. There is a look of terror on her face. " I told him I would do what he wanted. Help… " She falls to the ground and slides backwards as if she is being dragged back out of sight of the guard. " No, please don't hurt me again. You will kill me. " She begins sobbing.

Out of Character: : I didn't know if this would fit more with performance or deception. My bonuses with both are the same so I listed the roll as I did.

14th Jan, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 77

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

"Kinda busy wit' this one at th' moment!" Carrick replies as Corren comes rounding back through the corridor. The dwarf then nocks an arrow, aims and releases.
Before he even verifies his target was hit, Carrick whips around to face the opening of the corridor and takes a couple steps back, nocks another arrow and awaits his next target.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 14th Jan, 2017 - 4:58am

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+6): 9 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D8 (+4): 11 (1 roll)
  • Hunters mark on D6 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.