Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 80 of 150

Zinna nods to Lorilys. " If anyone knows - Page 80 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jan, 2017 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 150 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 80

Zinna is relieved to finally be able to see again. She looks at the other two. " How much further Lorilys? Are we getting close do you think? " Hearing footsteps she whirls with sword in hand. " Oomigig. " She prepares to attack when she sees them but halts registering that her friends are here. Realizing the potential problem she looks at the orc. " Oomigig, these are my friends. They are here to help us escape. "

Zinna grins at the others but she seems to have a little feverish look in her eyes. She holds her hands up and steps between the groups. " This is my friend Oomigig. Without him we wouldn't have made it this far. I promised him escape if he would help us. " She glances towards the gnome. " This is Lorilys. She has been a true friend in need to me. I couldn't have made it without her. " Zinna looks at the Defenders of Clear Creek with tears in her eyes. " Thank you for coming. I was so afraid you would never find me. This is such a horrible place. Corren… " She walks weakly towards him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Jan, 2017 - 5:42pm

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Hearing Parsnip mention an orc Carrick becomes visibly agitated, but as they enter the cavern the sight of Zinna brings a bit of relief. Heeding Corren's command, the dwarf begins to scout the area, though he is ever weary of the orc's presence.
"Sav'd ye did he? Huh, since when do savages like him do anythin' t' help oth'rs?" Carrick is just waiting for the orc to make a move…

Out of Character: Carrick will be doing an insight on the orc in response to any of his goading.

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Insight on D20 (+2): 14 (1 roll)

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Leo says nothing at first, and instead quietly assesses the three. Oomigig for any signs of agression, then Zinnathrya and Lorylis for their physical condition.

He concludes that Zinna's bruises will have to wait, and he unfortunately can't do anything about their fatigue.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 80 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Hearing Carrick goad the orc she frowns. " He truly did help me. He killed several elves. If not for him I would be a prisoner still. He wanted to escape so badly that he was willing to work with a human and a gnome. I will honor my word to him. He will also be a huge help getting away from this place. Please be nice Carrick. " She pleads with the dwarf.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric says, "I am glad we found you and know you are safe but now we still have one person missing who was taken by a spider. We need to see about finding and rescuing him if possible. Malik knew the risks yes but do we want to leave him here?"

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes, I truly hate to cut this short, but if we're to have any chance of finding Malek on the way out, we must move fast."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 80

Corren asks Parsnip, and their newfound rescuees, if they have any idea where Malek would have been taken. "Where is this mine you mentioned?"

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 80

Zinna nods to Lorilys. " If anyone knows it would be her. " She eyes Parsnip. " I knew Inasyah wouldn't leave me here. " Zinna looks at her rescuers. " Hopefully we can find the things that were taken from us. I, as well as the others, has lost everything besides what I wear. She looks at Corren. " Deny us not our vengeance Corren. The Iliosani will pay for this. Oomigig and I have been reducing the Iliosani population as we go. We plan on continuing that. No mercy. " Her voice is filled with anger as she speaks.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.