Rephath Introduction

Rephath Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Jul, 2016 - 12:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Rephath Introduction
A Friend

Rephath Introduction

Hi. I go by Rephath and I'm a game designer trying to get a game studio called [..] going. I'm also an avid writer and when I heard about Realm of Kings I had to see what it was like. I'm eager to give it a whirl and so I'm going through the intro process. As for the rest of the discussion threads, I don't know what to expect but I look forward to seeing what kinds of people hang around here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Introduction Rephath

Welcome Potential Ruler of Kings

Salutations young warrior. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Rephath Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Rephath! Nice to have you here. Harker gave you all the links you need to get started but if you need further assistance please let us know here, your introduction.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Rephath Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Rephath

So, I'm about to create a character for this game. Can I ever change characters at some point? Can I run multiple characters at once? If not, can I discontinue the character I create and make a new one? My concern right now is that I'm going to make a character who is set in stone, and make all the choices, and then later figure out the world I'm in and what kind of character I should have made.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,099
Flag Posts: 51,756
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,631.79 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Rephath

Welcome Rephath. Support for ROK II is handled here: ROK II Support & FAQ. You may wish to read the last couple of pages as that was just asked but in short you cannot have multiple Characters. What you set now is set until your Character dies.

UPDATE:

Further to what I said above I just created a Character Abandonment feature. Which essentially allows you to 'kill' off your current Character. Also, ROK II has a Tips (Help) section that acts like a Player's Manual, you way wish to look it over and see why multiple Characters would not fit with the theme.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Rephath Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,