Anteater Introduction

Anteater Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jul, 2016 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Anteater Introduction
A Friend

Anteater Introduction

I am here to play. I like to play all kinds of Science Fiction games but never have I run any online so I would like to learn how to and run lots of fun games. I have been told I run good games in real life and like to translate that to online. So here's to learning and exploring with you all.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Introduction Anteater

Welcome Science Fiction Role-play Gamer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To start playing is very simple:

All Scifi Role-playing Games are kept here: Science Fiction Play By Post Role-playing Games

Within this Board you can select the type of Scifi you are interested in, for instance: Traveller Role-playing Game.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Anteater Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Anteater! Sounds like you're here to be a GM. Since its your first time running an online campaign maybe you should join one as a player first to see what its like and how the features work? Will that work for you?

You can find a list of available games via: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? however if you have questions please do ask here and we will assist.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Anteater Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Anteater

Sounds good advice thanks! I will do so until I learn how to do things looking forward to learn play and having fun!.
Respect.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Anteater Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Anteater

What kinds of Science Fiction are you interested in and what kinds of systems have you played or are you familiar with?

Oops, I forgot to say hello and welcome first.

> TOPIC: Anteater Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,