Buying Your Dream Home - Page 3 of 3

The woman that harassed the people because - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Feb, 2015 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
My Dream Home
8th Oct, 2011 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Buying Your Dream Home - Page 3

Most people I know built it up little by little and what made it their dream home is not that it was luxurious but it was theirs. To own your home and be comfortable in it is a dream of itself.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2015 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Home Dream Buying

My dream home would be somewhere far from all the noise of suburban living. I would have to live on at least 4 acres and my house would have to be in the center of it so it was from the neighbors. I like having neighbors but I don't need to hear them talking or their music.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2015 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Buying Your Dream Home History & Civil Business Politics

Woman Harassed Couple After Losing Bid on Dream Home

But shortly after moving in, Ruhter and Rice said strange things started happening. They received $1,000 worth of bills for adult diapers and magazines subscriptions they said they never ordered. They found their house re-listed for sale online, and buyers started showing up in their yard. There was an online ad for a New Year's Eve party at their house that they said they never planned. Ref. Source 5

15th Feb, 2015 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Home Dream Buying

The woman that harassed the people because she was out bid for her dream home is a nut case. Let's say her harassment did work and they left because of it would it still have been her dream house? If you're that vindictive then probably it would be.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Buying Your Dream Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,