Buying Your Dream Home - Page 2 of 3

The best possible way to get your dream home - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Sep, 2011 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
My Dream Home
28th Jul, 2008 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Buying Your Dream Home - Page 2

I have often thought it would be nice to have a large parcel of land (10acres or larger) completely enclosed with an automatic gate. Then I would put in a jogging path around the perimeter. The fencing would need to be tall to keep the moose and bears out. That way I could walk in the woods or cross-country ski whenever without fear of running across a dangerous wild animal. In the center of the property would be the dream home with 3-4 acres of manicured lawns and gardens. If I can afford the dream I can afford to hire someone to help with the upkeep.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2008 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Home Dream Buying

If you are looking to buy then this will be the time, but most in the US seem to be too 'poor' because of other factors: gas prices, inflation and job loss.

Most Mortgage Rates Dip

In its first week at least, the conservatorship of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae accomplished one part of the hoped-for effect; longer term mortgage rates plunged to levels not seen for months.
Ref. Source 9

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Sep, 2008 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Buying Your Dream Home History & Civil Business Politics

I will dare to be different. Get me outta dodge and out on 500 acres where I can wizz on a tree and the bear will not complain. Just give me a good slaughter house never ending health a good dog and team of horses. the walk as far south as you can. The house I can make I see tons of trees. After all I just need a kitchen and bedroom and a darn good cook stove.

Far as the mortgage I have it figured different then many just pay the interest and bank the rest. The reality is you will have lots of money when you are done and if your able to write off the interest then life is good.

The flaw is that in economic hard times the investments become worthless and one can always live if you have enough land to farm and it is paid for.

Oh did I forget a real nice blacksmith shop after all you have to make nice things for the misses.

Sound of misquotes and birds in the morning with the slight aroma from a barn home.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

14th Sep, 2008 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Home Dream Buying

This is where the foregieners come in, especially the Europeans. The Euro, the pound and other denominations make it easy to buy a home in the US. Add low sale prices and it is not just a bargain it's a giveaway. Sream homes are happening for everyone but Americans.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

15th Sep, 2008 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Home Dream Buying

Yes a stronger currency else where can be a push to invest in another country. Japan is a good one for the western coast. Canadians might buy but many are worried enough right now with what is going to happen with their own homes.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2011 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Buying Your Dream Home

Will boomers and 20-somethings carry housing recovery?

Harvard researchers say the housing market is still mired by foreclosures and hurdles keeping people from owning. But two key demographics may influence a recovery. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2011 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Buying Dream Home - Page 2

I have to disagree with Harvard researchers, things are getting better and people just recently started buying again now let me clarify and say it isn't over I know! But we are way better than last year, that's for sure.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

29th Sep, 2011 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Buying Dream Home Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

The best possible way to get your dream home for me is either the root of winning the lottery which is unlikely during a lifetime, getting an inheritance which is also just as unlikely or simply building bit by bit as you go. This assumes you already have the adequate land to facilitate the building you want to put up because usually dream homes require enough land to make the dream a reality.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Buying Your Dream Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,