Khazul Introduction

Khazul Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jul, 2016 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Khazul Introduction
A Friend

Khazul Introduction

I am interested in text based Role-playing Game games, mainly muds, although I entered the mud scene mainly because I've always been interested in Dungeons & Dragons type games. I've been away from them for a while, and currently I'm searching for a new one to delve into. As such I thought ROK2 may be of interest to me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Introduction Khazul

Welcome Future Ruler of Kings

Salutations young fighter. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Khazul Introduction
A Friend

Khazul Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am currently Dungeon Mastering a AD&D and a 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons game. If you want to join in then by all means come on in. I am always looking for new players to join those already in the game. Seek out your characters fame and fortune *smile*.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Khazul Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Khazul

What editions of Dungeons & Dragons are you familiar with?

Would picking up with 5th Edition be of interest to you?

Is your interest, solely fantasy and Dungeons & Dragons ?

Have you done any Science Fiction or Horror?

> TOPIC: Khazul Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,