The Town Tavern Chat - Page 138 of 467

She waited and as soon as they were ready she - Page 138 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jul, 2018 - 1:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
27th Jul, 2018 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 138

I will accept your challenge, my dear, but please don't laught at me if I am not succeeded, for I spent the entire day bent over and picking plants. What can I do about that? It's my job, for now…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which incompetent Shaumde accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Shaumde is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Shaumde has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Shaumde. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

27th Jul, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I am too tired for Hand wrestling at the moment. But it's good to hear people laughing, anyway.

27th Jul, 2018 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Page 138 Chat Tavern Town The

Lace shakes her head at fumbling new guy that just came in so while passing him she says, "You might actually consider learning how to do it before doing it but thanks for the drink in any case."

27th Jul, 2018 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Ah, well, of course I know how to do that, but as I said, I'm too tired right now. So it seems I don't know, but but, ahm, I know, just need to rest a little bit. You'll see.

27th Jul, 2018 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Sonia takes her usual position at the back of the tavern having seen that last challenge wasted she wished she had come sooner.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 138

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which the noble Sonia accepted. Sharp on the move Sonia stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Sonia executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 20 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Sonia received 40 experience points.

28th Jul, 2018 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 138

She waited and as soon as they were ready she step forward passing the failing man that could not get hand wrestling right. "Watch how it is done she said as she caught all the items."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,