The Town Tavern Chat - Page 139 of 467

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench - Page 139 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jul, 2018 - 11:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
28th Jul, 2018 - 2:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 139

Shaumde Shaun is gaped seeing how gracious, flexible, strong and beautiful the woman is. He gently raises his water filled mug and says: impressive! Lightning reflexes! Well done!.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2018 - 4:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Actually, I am not an expert in it I only just begun learning the skill but at least I knew something rather than nothing." She smiles and sets off for more training.

28th Jul, 2018 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Merlin never tires of the call to do a challenge and gladly accepts when he enters the tavern. "Yes folks, I am ready to make the jump".

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Page 139 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin executes the Jump Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 29 experience points.

29th Jul, 2018 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Ok, ok, since you insist but after this I have to leave as I need to go to another city to accomplish something that I have been trying to find out about."

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2018 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin executes the Jump Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 13 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 45 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2018 - 11:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 139

"A pleasant good morning to all" says Ammon as he is surprised to see so many already gambling his chances about winning the reflex challenge.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2018 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 139

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which courageous Ammon accepted. Sharp on the move Ammon stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Ammon triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Ammon." Ammon received 29 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,