The Town Tavern Chat - Page 140 of 467

Merlin smiles at the man asking go bmilk and - Page 140 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 10:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
29th Jul, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 140

Enters the place with a sad and angry face. I shall accept your challenge, lady, for I was robbed in my way back from Llafair and I need something to empty my jar is disappointment.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which courageous Shaumde accepted. Sharp on the move Shaumde stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Shaumde triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Shaumde." Shaumde received 34 experience points.

31st Jul, 2018 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Who was that strange person that had both a sad and angry face… is that even possible? Anyway, I an ready to test my reflexes but I am even more ready to receive your gold which is the reason I am here."

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 140 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which Charmaine accepted. Sharp on the move Charmaine stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Charmaine uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 9 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Charmaine is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Charmaine received 20 experience points.

31st Jul, 2018 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Only a mere 9 gold? Don't you all have more faith in me and my skill?" She laughs and takes her leave.

1st Aug, 2018 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
VargrH
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Hello my fellow travelers!" exclaim Varg. "I am a newcomers to this town, and I must say, not too shabby. Not too shabby at all". He ask the wrench for a mug of milk. "Not too much please, I don't have much in my pocket right now." And then turn to the fellow patrons, entirely oblivious to the wrench's reaction. "I must ask, where is the local jester, if there is one? I would love to stay here for a while longer, and could pick up some tips and training from someone more experienced with the locals."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2018 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 140

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which bungling Varg accepted. Hand wrestling is not for street dogs or ally cats so Varg is regarded as needing some meat and skill! Varg has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Varg. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

2nd Aug, 2018 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 140

Merlin smiles at the man asking go bmilk and comments, "You know you can actually get ale or wine here." Shaking his head he goes over to the table to do the jump challenge.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,